Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, there's a new Vlog out which I very quickly skimmed - they both had to go to the doctor to get blood tests - not sure why (*cough*diabetes*cough*) but afterwards, in the car KKKT referred to herself and Spence as "Blood Siblings" at which point I vomited up my lunch.
Just popping off to gargle mouthwash. I feel the need to shower as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My favorite part about this photo is to imagine Spencer waiting in line at Barnes & Nobles, and when he gets to Alex Trebek, Mr. Trebek says "Hello there! Thanks for coming out - who should I make this out to?" And Spencer replies, "Serf".
That is exactly how I met Regis Philbin except for the Serf part LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, there's a new Vlog out which I very quickly skimmed - they both had to go to the doctor to get blood tests - not sure why (*cough*diabetes*cough*) but afterwards, in the car KKKT referred to herself and Spence as "Blood Siblings" at which point I vomited up my lunch.
Just popping off to gargle mouthwash. I feel the need to shower as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They go to the storage locker. The management has put their lock on. Dence says I don't know why they would do that. I do. Pay your rent!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Step-father Henry wasn't there to yell, "Yuppp"! 🤣 They could've taken the yellow self-adhesive wrap off, but kept it on the whole vlog! #wewillneverseetheirtestresults

• Haha
Reactions: 16
KT caught trying to be sneaky on camera again. Watch as she surreptitiously maneuvers her belly bag over to her side so that it blocks our view of her park belly...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Omg that might just be the highlight of the video!!
Honest to Christ, I can't believe they actually think that BLOB logo on Elder Spence's hat is something to be proud of.

It's so juvenile and hideous.

...just like them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The rate these two are spiraling down into the dark abyss. I’ll go ahead and predict a future well deserved video thumbnail.

1CC6C7D2-1FB8-421C-9052-A3A01D66F3BA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
They're liars, and they're flat out broke. I'm sure they left the bandage on for hours because they didn't have their blood drawn...
they DONATED BLOOD for money. 💉

1684915075998.png

The whole convoluted story about them getting their blood drawn "to stay healthy" 🤣 makes no sense, IMHO.

1. KT claims she is/was a dog groomer "skilled nurse", therefore she'd know it's safe to take off the bandage after the recommended 20 minutes for a blood draw vs when donating blood it's recommended that the donor keep the bandage on for at least 4 hours, which is what they did.

2. It's suspect that they both had their blood drawn at the same time, it's more likely that they would go to donate blood (for money) together.

3. KT over explained they get the same girl (who draws their blood) and she's is very good. They go so often they're very familiar with the Phlebotomist.

4. KT also mentioned they hadn't fully fasted stating they had coffee the same day of their supposed "fasting" blood draw. KT knows that's a BIG no-no, especially when testing for churros high glucose and "little treats" AIC levels in the blood. Normally they would send you home and reschedule the blood draw if you told them you hadn't been fasting for at least 8 to 10 hours.

1684919063974.png

After a blood draw:
1684919312195.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Well good evening, Tattlers. After my very brief skimming of the latest Vlog caused waves of vomiting and nausea for over an hour, I was reluctant to watch the whole thing. However, tantalising titbits from @NotAFan12345 and @invincible_1200s piqued my interest. So, armed with a large glass of a nicely chilled Western Australia Sauvignon Blanc I dove in. What followed was approximately 22 minutes of the most mind numbing, stale, bland, snorrendous footage I have ever put my brain through. This was so bad I would not be surprised if it brought forward my eventual dementia diagnosis by several months because so many of my brain cells decided to commit Hari-Kiri upon watching it.

We start by the ocean for six-and-a-half minutes of BLAB wandering along the shoreline collecting seashells and stating (for the first of many times) they don’t have a lot of time today as THEY HAVE SO MUCH TO DO. (I will return to this point later.) KKKT did confess that she has “finally crossed into old lady shoes” needing orthopaedic shoes, even to walk on the beach. I humbly suggest that a contributing factor to having to wear those shoes at such a young age is the unlimited snarfing of hundreds of thousands of theme park calories, but as my Master’s degree is not in “Science and Research” I may be wrong.

With Spence muttering a final “stuff to do” we leave the shores of the BU. Spence lets us know that both he an KKKT needed to go and get their bloodwork done. The couple that develops diabetes together stays together, I guess. From memory KKKT had bloodwork done last November and declared to Stans one and all back then that she was in perfect health – not sure why if she was in perfect health another one was needed 6 months later, especially if you’re in your mid-thirties.. EDIT: This was written before I saw The REAL Karen McCoy’s post which makes total sense!

Naturally it was time to eat because they had to fast for their blood test to sell their blood. Well, they were meant to, but they did a ‘not full fast’ because they had a coffee this morning. But that’s still fasting, right? On a side note here - on the day they have SO MUCH TO DO they have managed to just go for a walk and have a blood test sell their blood and it's already past midday – but I digress. Of course, brunch consisted of innumerable (KKKT hon that means lots of) carbs, sugar and calories as each of them had one and a half meals each. Then Spence mumbled about getting the car washed.

What then followed was nearly seven minutes of the most incredibly boring footage of the pair driving to their next destination. This drive was the birthplace of such unforgettable utterances as……… “Oh look it’s another Tesla dealership”, “This is the art store” and my personal favourite, “This is the mattress district” referring to a swathe of home furniture and furnishing stores.

The only memorable part of this torture was the few seconds the eagle-eyed invincible_1200s caught KKKT trying to cover her paunch that she has worked so hard on.

After a surprisingly brief visit to Spence’s pile of junk storage locker they were back on the road and spent the next few minutes wondering why they storage people had put an extra lock on (see notafan12345’s post) and then we got to hear Spence mansplaining about how valuable all his old crap memorabilia was. The highlight of this segment was watching KKKT scrape the colour off her fingernails.

Of course, now it was time for a $15 smoothie each before Spence forgot to sign off.

SO IN A NUTSHELL: The day they HAD SO MUCH TO DO consisted of a walk on the beach, getting their bloodtest selling their blood, getting the car washed and visiting a storage locker. And eating.

Living their Best Life.

Time for me to have another glass of wine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
The first thing that crossed my mind with the blood test is that they're applying for a marriage license but I guess that's not a requirement anymore. @BusyMum68 is correct, 2 blood tests in 6 months indicate there are issues especially for KT. High cholesterol & high blood sugar make the most sense but they obviously aren't worried about it with the type of food they stuff their faces with

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Lol my friend used to work at the restaurant they went to. The owner has like 5 of them around the valley and has constantly raised prices the last several years to where a basic eggs/bacon breakfast is almost $20 plus they add a 4% service charge on top of that. It's prohibitively expensive and not the best food. Not worth the price.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The first thing that crossed my mind with the blood test is that they're applying for a marriage license but I guess that's not a requirement anymore. @BusyMum68 is correct, 2 blood tests in 6 months indicate there are issues especially for KT. High cholesterol & high blood sugar make the most sense but they obviously aren't worried about it with the type of food they stuff their faces with
Plus polygamy is illegal in California. Do they check to see if you are married when you apply for a marriage license though? Lol

Katie's blood type is Crisco.
I thought she was double fatty positive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.