Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But surely she takes the extra income from renting it out (potentially) on Airbnb?
From memory (and I could be wrong here) it is rent controlled(?) and his mother has had it so long that they could not rent anywhere equivalent for what they his mother is paying now. We've never been able to find it on any Airbnb sites, but Spence did say in one video it is mainly used for family members as a holiday get away. Occasionally Spence will mention his mother (and I think an Aunt?) has stayed there.

Having said that, it is certainly decorated as an Airbnb. Again from memory, it was looking very tired during the pandemic and then there was a big spruce up and redecorating of it around the time they moved into the disastrous share debacle with Adam, so maybe it is rented out now and then.

If other Tattlers have a better recollection than this please feel free to correct :)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
From memory (and I could be wrong here) it is rent controlled(?) and his mother has had it so long that they could not rent anywhere equivalent for what they his mother is paying now. We've never been able to find it on any Airbnb sites, but Spence did say in one video it is mainly used for family members as a holiday get away. Occasionally Spence will mention his mother (and I think an Aunt?) has stayed there.

Having said that, it is certainly decorated as an Airbnb. Again from memory, it was looking very tired during the pandemic and then there was a big spruce up and redecorating of it around the time they moved into the disastrous share debacle with Adam, so maybe it is rented out now and then.

If other Tattlers have a better recollection than this please feel free to correct :)
Nope you got it all correct!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
since the Malibu apartment is rent controlled all that extra money they are saving they should upgrade the place add some modern appliances and such.

It looks like a threes company episode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I went to a graduation party today a few blocks from the apartment complex where BLAB lived with Adam the Woo. I did not encounter any of the Anaheim gangs that ran them off. Maybe they were shopping at the Pele store at DTN Disney that KT said doesn't belong there.

B5F51658-482F-477F-9D3A-4EF010CC554A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When we go to CA on vacation we always go to Malibu to eat someplace overlooking the ocean. When we drive by mother Emmons apartment we wonder who the poor people are living in those dumps and why doesn’t anyone care to update and remodel the exterior, now I know who it is 😆
When they stay at the beach house, where does spencer mom go?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When they stay at the beach house, where does spencer mom go?
She has her own place she lives in - its just a holiday/weekender for her although I don't think she gets much use out of it because the 2 grifters are there so much.
---
"Capsicum" is another name for Spencer's BLOB hat.
Thank you for nearly ruining one of my favourite salad ingredients.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In today’s “Home is Where the Vlog Is” episode, KT reveals her personal nickname for Serf Emmons in the bedroom!

ED5825CE-68BC-4CAB-BBA3-8B6D42E8002E.jpeg

Mister Softee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow only these 2 could take something healthy like strawberries and turn them into really Bad food choices. I mean come on they must have consumed 10,000 calories in this video. So unhealthy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yeah, they're broke, who goes to a local's fundraising festival without bringing cash...?

It's a good thing "they Venmo" so mommy can pay for KT's "little treats". 😆

KT: "I feel good about spending money here... and what-not". 🙄

1684739722779.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh, KKKT.... You can't be that dumb... wait.. Yes you are
---
When dinner with the MacKenzie's was mentioned, I didn't think this was what it meant. Thank you for confirming that you are LOSERS!

Also, are we to believe that sensory hell is the reason why you wear the same black shirt and leggings??? I'm not falling for that BS.
She can't be serious about "sensory hell". That is some of the stupidest sh*t I've ever heard. So wearing clothing that is the correct size and shape for your body triggers you but squeezing into skin tight leggings and too small t-shirts are comfortable? And I see she's wearing a crusty black hat at the strawberry festival. KT spend some of Oma's money on a new wardrobe that compliments your body shape

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I found s story about AirBNB hosts illegally listing a rent controlled apartment as an AirBNB on NBC Los Angeles. Hosts list the rental using a picture of a different building and list an address a few miles away. After you book the place, you then get the real address.

With all the cool windows 95 screen saver artwork gone in the place (except for that little alter), it 100% looks like it is on the vacation rental market now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She can't be serious about "sensory hell". That is some of the stupidest sh*t I've ever heard. So wearing clothing that is the correct size and shape for your body triggers you but squeezing into skin tight leggings and too small t-shirts are comfortable? And I see she's wearing a crusty black hat at the strawberry festival. KT spend some of Oma's money on a new wardrobe that compliments your body shape
She is now wearing a LULULEMON belt bag. I am surprised it fit around her. I doubt she will be able to fit into their clothing, as they don't make a size 3X. And she would have to pay over $100 for the leggings. Oma lucked out on that one!!!!

Reactions: 8
i think the fact that they suddenly brought back "home is where the vlog is" proves that they're indeed living full time at the malibu place again and that anacrapa is no more

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.