Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't normally watch Ordinary Adventures but their Universal Studios Hollywood video popped up. I bring it up only that it's striking how they're on an entirely different level than BLAB. While BLAB is doing cheap Storage Wars rip-off videos OA are truly living their best life and doing the VIP tour. Home is Where the Vlog is was when no one could go anywhere because of Covid. But now they're rebooting it because they're too poor to go anywhere, which is fine enough, but then they still try to flex. I'd almost feel sorry for them except -- they could always actually work for a living. (Nevermind that they're terrible people.) How is it not obvious to Katie Slockbower that she attached herself to a loser like Spencer Emmons and that they've hit rock bottom?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Katie: “I swear, food just goes straight to my hands!”

Spencer: “did you mean to say thighs”

Katie: “Nope, HANDS!”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just watched Justin's video on Fiesta Village and the video actually made me excited to go...amazing what effort in these videos does. I already love Knott's, but am excited about more than how much food I can possibly eat. (*hint: not nearly as much as BLOB, probably not even a fraction of what they ate*)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i watched his time travel video about a week ago with old film of Disneyland. i like those type of videos. meanwhile Blab : "Watch us eat!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
KT Has been very quiet in IG over the last 24 hours - meanwhile 2 beauty companies have sent Jannell a couple of complementary, very nice product packs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy Memorial Day Sunday, Pals! I am a little bummed that I missed my plaid hero, Grift Buster, by one day.

I decided to do an impersonation of Serf since I can’t find him at the Parks:

BBB56B49-829A-4EAE-A407-FFF82DEE5149.jpeg

However, I decided not to be like Katie and consume Nutmeg (R.I.P.) and skipping the Tiki Rum drink:

610190B6-682B-43E6-9D75-54FCA51531A0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Happy Memorial Day Sunday, Pals! I am a little bummed that I missed my plaid hero, Grift Buster, by one day.

I decided to do an impersonation of Serf since I can’t find him at the Parks:

View attachment 2202531

However, I decided not to be like Katie and consume Nutmeg (R.I.P.) and skipping the Tiki Rum drink:

View attachment 2202532
Ask for “The Katie”

It is a 5gal Home Depot bucket filled with deep fried long beans.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Stan: "Dence ...explains everything so well." :poop:

Dence: "uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uhhhhhhhhhh, um, um"

1685318433335.png

Stan: "Then there is Katie, ...let's talk about that chin hair!"

Let's... :oops:

1685318332523.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Ask for “The Katie”

It is a 5gal Home Depot bucket filled with deep fried long beans.
Thanks for the tip. I followed your instructions and the Waiter came back out moments later with the bucket of fried matter and said “While I know you wanted the house salad, the Chef accidentally made these and they were going to go to waste.” and then the Waiter winked twice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks for the tip. I followed your instructions and the Waiter came back out moments later with the bucket of fried matter and said “While I know you wanted the house salad, the Chef accidentally made these and they were going to go to waste.” and then the Waiter winked twice.
Ahh yes. That is the spiel they are required to say when delivering “The Katie”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.