Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can't compete with the other vloggers that are actually true fans and historians of the parks....the people who are dedicated and continue to improve. Vlogging their lazy "lap around the park" while eating, just isn't going to cut it anymore. I think they have realized this. Bring on the Beyond content.

1685635064893.png

Tons of travel? Daily videos and livestreams?

1685635395074.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Tons of travel refers to their combined weight I believe not frequency of said travel. #NotaLawyer Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
They can't compete with the other vloggers that are actually true fans and historians of the parks....the people who are dedicated and continue to improve. Vlogging their lazy "lap around the park" while eating, just isn't going to cut it anymore. I think they have realized this. Bring on the Beyond content.

View attachment 2210621

Tons of travel? Daily videos and livestreams?

View attachment 2210636

Just doing a little revision on their description:

"Best Life and Beyond is a Southern California based channel that mainly focuses on living our best lives through tons of food and not much more. We upload videos at random daily, whether it be an eating video or another eating video, and although we say we'll stay connected with our viewers every day, we don't actually make the effort because, well, it's not our thing."

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just doing a little revision on their description:

"Best Life and Beyond is a Southern California based channel that mainly focuses on living our best lives through tons of food and not much more. We upload videos at random daily, whether it be an eating video or another eating video, and although we say we'll stay connected with our viewers every day, we don't actually make the effort because, well, it's not our thing."
You forgot to add in the whatnot that they do too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You forgot to add in the whatnot that they do too.
I hate "whatnot". ... and "yonder" ... and "reckon".

I grew up in the South and I absolutely HATE backward ass country fucks. I have no doubt that they stole it from Adam along with "Best remove 'em", "Space Mountain" and his bookrack.

Whew. I feel better now. Continue ...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So they were...
-Willing to screw over Pixar Charlie in order to gain early entry and film the opening of the Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay
-Willing to risk potentially spreading Covid in order to film the Pirates reopening after refurb

....But they don't even go to the final day of Splash Mtn.??
Maybe, and I'm just speculating here, it's because single-day tickets are cheaper to purchase on Sundays and they've been buying one-offs throughout the month of May, which you'd only have to do if your Magic Key was revoked, which would only happen if you incited violence inside the park, which would then encourage you to drop your lease in Orange County and move back to Malibu where rent is free since you won't be able to film as much Disney content, which would then encourage you to denounce being a theme park vlogger and bring back the type of vlogging content that you can do around the neighborhood for free, which would then kill your engagement, which would then encourage you to sell memorabilia from your storage unit, which would require you to sell plasma to unlock it, and so on, and so on. But you're definitely still gonna go to bourgeoisie farmers markets and take trips to Palm Springs to keep up appearances, cuz you know, credit cards.

Only speculating, though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
They lost 10 patrons today, down to 118. Anyone else would have shut their Patreon down if it was trending like theirs but we're dealing with BLAB so....
Guess they got new tires for the hooptie, KT's IG stories show them driving around and stopping for smoothies and desserts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
OK, so they had to have Charlie or someone pay for where they are staying "La Quinta Resort", I'm going there next month for a Bachelorette getaway and rooms start at almost $500 a night 😳 there is now way those grifters can afford that right now.
Maybe an influencer thing? But I doubt it, unless they are trying to get more terrible, un-hip thumbs there?

Reactions: 15
OK, so they had to have Charlie or someone pay for where they are staying "La Quinta Resort", I'm going there next month for a Bachelorette getaway and rooms start at almost $500 a night 😳 there is now way those grifters can afford that right now.
Maybe an influencer thing? But I doubt it, unless they are trying to get more terrible, un-hip thumbs there?
$500 a night, and all they are going to do is eat and maybe lounge by the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who in their right mind would pay for their stay at La Quinta Resort? If I had that kind of money I'm spending it on myself and my husband and child to stay there. I get the feeling they're just walking around the resort as a flex, ffs we all know BLAB is broke as hell

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the Splash Mountain thumbnail is the worst picture of Katie I have yet to see. She really does resemble a witch. All that Charlotte Tilbery makeup was running down her face.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Does anyone think the reason they don’t bother with patreon anymore is because they don’t have besties left?

There are a few tattle people, a couple diehards, fake accounts, and family probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well they don't have any REAL friends left either, but that hasn't stopped them from pretending that they do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
the Splash Mountain thumbnail is the worst picture of Katie I have yet to see. She really does resemble a witch. All that Charlotte Tilbery makeup was running down her face.
Sooo much makeup….yuck….it looks so bad caked on like that. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.