Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
FWIW I started lurking then posting because of Blab hurting my kid and not caring. I didn’t because they are fat sloths (they are though). Mine was very personal. I went hard at them. I still troll the crap out of them from a new direction. Disneyland doesn’t care what they do. I wrote a letter after it happened and told them I’d pull my Dads yearly donation. They were sad to see us leave but they “ can’t remove vloggers (paying guests) on a he said she said confrontation. So bitching to DL gets you NOWHERE! Blab is smug because they know the tricks to avoid that. This confrontation with Justin is the closest Spencer has come to getting banned and he knows it. You can actually see the panic going on. He’s a powder keg with a short fuse and it won’t take much for him to actually punch someone in the face. And I swear on my children’s lives if I knew he’d actually punch me I’d take one for the team to get him banned. Not even joking. It’s also sad to see people fighting & reporting accounts. There were only two people I didn’t care for on here and I muted them last year. It’s easy. Just mute and move on. And not everyone is going to agree on everything or like the same vloggers. That’s life. I’ve learned to agree to disagree this past year. I’ve made some friendships that will last because I respect our differences. Don’t let Blab control you. Be you. Like who you want. Dislike who you want. Blabs spiraling and that’s something WE ALL can agree on. I’ve been busy in real life and not around. I can’t even tell you how many threads I’m behind but can’t catch up. I miss the old Tattle! Hell, I even miss Red, BoredInOregon, and the other 5 socks associated to it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Anyways, my long rant and point is control your own narrative. Blabs pretty much done and it’s glorious ❤✌🏻. And @UncleLester let me know one of the lives you are going on and I’ll show up & throw money at it with questions too

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
i don’t know what you guys are talking about. Brick is totally still in with the in-crowd. OA even featured him in their ToonTown video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

wifeofanitalian

To add on, if you’re an adult male or female who goes to Disney parks without kids or a significant other at the very best you are a loser, at the worst you are super creepy..especially with a camera in your hand
Well ,I guess I should be happy to know I am a loser. I sometimes go to the parks by myself. i went after my Mom died because it made me happy. I go sometimes just to walk and be around people. So thank you Jarger444 for making me realize what a big creep and loser I am.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56