Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry but if I’m walking around a kids park with my children and see an adult by themselves it’s weird. These parks are breeding grounds for creepers
im sorry but disney isn’t a kids park. there are plenty of things to do there for adults, and some of us have been going for 30+ years and don’t intend to stop just because we continue to age. this forum is meant to be a place to vent about BLAB, not to talk shit about people’s hobbies. most people who have issues with BLAB are adults who go to disneyland, so this is a weird fucking take to have in this forum. given the state of the world and what we’ve all gone through over the course of the last three years, it is no one’s place to judge where we go and what we do to have fun and relax if we aren’t hurting anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

tgerlily

VIP Member
Brickey blaming social media for what Spencer does. “It’s YOUR FAULT he made a video about it!” No, it’s Turbo’s fault for getting in Justin’s face to begin with. Had Justin or Turbo not said anything there would be no issue right now.

And then saying “They’re under so much pressure” boo fricken hoo. THEY HAVE BROUGHT ALL THIS ON THEMSELVES! Do you see Adam or Justin getting the amount of hate BLAB gets? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

And lastly let me say, if you can’t stand the heat get out of Disney’s kitchen. If they don’t want all the pressure they should go get a job pumping gas somewhere.
They have 1,000% brought everything on themselves. I believe what started their downfall was her “vlogging is harder than nursing by far, BY FAR” comment during a pandemic.

Add in getting Griftbuster and his family kicked from the park and using her friend status with security to get it done. Covidgate at the Pirates reopening.

Posting a video of someone beating up a patient in a hospital room with a leg cast when Kitra had surgery (what, that same day?) and had on a cast. It’s ENDLESS!!!

And there has been ZERO accountability or regret from these people so I do not feel sorry for them one bit. All the Vloggers coming together in solidarity since this has happened has proven all our points that they are not nice people!

• Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
If you were to believe BLAB's warped narrative they paint us as all monsters here,
but the truth is we are good, honest, well-educated (not to mention funny as hell) people for the most part, who just do not stand for people being lied to, and cheated out of their hard-earned money.

They are the very definition of what Grifters are & finally just about everyone, except a tiny handful of Stans. know that now.
They have been fully exposed.

Whether you joined at thread 1, or thread 87, there has never been a better time to be a member of this board. So many of you have worked hard behind the scenes and deserve this moment.

• Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
Prediction:
They buy their way to 100,000 to flip the bird to the trolls.
Their channel immediately gets shut down for buying subs.
KT leaves Spencer for Jeremy and continues her grift.
Spencer calls Adam crying and Adam hangs up on him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

TexJones

Chatty Member
Just watched Justin's recent vlog, and he was saying that any stressful or confrontational situations does a lot of damage to the heart condition that he has. It took him a whole week to recover from Spence and KT's attack. Those two aholes could've killed him or cause a major medical episode due to their rotten behavior against him. Another reason for Disney to ban those two, for endangering the health of their guests.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Skipper4fun

I forget what thread I started posting, but im glad I did. Jungle Cruise have been safe from these 2 since my first post.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Chicago Mo

Haven't posted on here in a while. But damn brickey is a BITCH! That is 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back I had to turn it off with his round and round bullshit talk. Get some balls. Your friends BLAB are twatastic morons.
Like any vloggers have respect for you to sit at a round table discussion? Oh the great and mighty bricked has spoken on blab favor. Fuck you asshole.
Was he there? Nope. you are speculating like everyone else.
One good point he gave a shout out to louie bee. Congrats on that.

Just shows tattle is making a difference and being heard!

Sorry. Had to air that out and you all are the only ones who would understand.. lol

• Heart
I remember the big moment for me was @Cap'n John Dee videos. The one after Griftbuster was removed from the park and they lied….. Capn went scorched earth on them for that especially since he had his kid with him. That’s what brought me from lurker to poster.

• Heart

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
I joined in January of 2022 but lurked from the first thread. I joined after BLOB ruined Big Thunder Mountain Railroad for us. We don't get to go every day like they do (and in fact I haven't been since last year) but being on that ride with them after waiting in line felt like some sort of punishment out of Dante's Inferno. They had the NERVE to block the exit after the ride to spew some sort of reaction to a ride they've been on millions of times.

For what it's worth, the first time I set foot on a Disney property was at 27 years old and I don't have children. I had a really rough, poverty filled childhood so I never got to go places like that. If KT and Spence could ruin an experience for me, I cant imagine the countless potential once in a lifetime experiences they ruin on a daily basis.

• Heart
  • Sad

Nickster71

VIP Member
Just noticed one of BLAB's biggest stans (Steve Hall) has unfollowed them on IG. Katie unfollowed back. Not sure when this happened, but Steve is a huge Justin Scarred fan. He proudly wears his Randomland hat whenever he visits Disneyland. He's from the UK. What is notable is SH is an OG BLAB fan from the Disney Bears days. He actually co hosted a WHW when Katie & Spence broke up, but also hung out with Katie and Jeremy the next day. BLAB used to tell the story about riding Small World with Steve, and pissing off the other guests by singing the theme song at the top of their lungs. But they'd shout "Steve Hall" after every line. 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All,
We've no idea what's happening. But on tattle people agree to disagree respectfully, arguing amongst ourselves only benefits the influencers.

Back on topic :)

• Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
Still no fresh new uploads on their channel that is somehow gaining subscribers while stagnating.

Edit: OMG I just noticed that I am a VIP member now! Tattle is the best, and we're a great community of trolls! (y)

• Heart
  • Haha