Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Spencer ! We keep paying for subs and spending all day making fake accounts but we're still losing subs!"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hopefully YouTube algorithm will see the jump in subscribers with no videos posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Prediction:
They buy their way to 100,000 to flip the bird to the trolls.
Their channel immediately gets shut down for buying subs.
KT leaves Spencer for Jeremy and continues her grift.
Spencer calls Adam crying and Adam hangs up on him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Yea rn they are flying under the radar. It’s only when they buy their 100k sub and that’s when the mighty YouTube will step in.

they are like low level drug dealers. Selling half grams, but once they go to full grams they get their door kicked in.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
how embarrasing would it be to get that silver play button, and lose subs and drop under a 100K

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You think this is just their last thing they want to do before they just quit? The only friends they have are bots and like minded grifters. Disney hates them. People in general hate them. They hate each other.

They have had little to no activity anywhere since thumbs mansplain video. He’s clearly done.

“Look, I’m just going to get us to 100k, YouTube will shut the channel down, and we’ll just be done” - thumb maybe

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I expect the sub purchases will stop once they get close to where they were before this debacle started.

The suspicion in the YT community is that more subs means YT will give you preferential treatment over smaller channels. Which channel appears to have more gravitas? The one with 500 subs or the one with 100,000 subs? It fools sponsors and viewers into thinking, "Wow, these guys must be good if they have 100,000 subs! That 500 sub channel sucks in comparison." It's all about numbers for some people.

The problem is that buying subs means your ratio of subs to views will diminish. Fake subs don't watch. And watch time is EVERYTHING to YouTube. And when it starts to dwindle the algorithm notices and recommends you less and less. It's a dangerous game they are playing. But they are probably too dumb to understand that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In all the excitement, I feel like we skipped this delightful little moment from Princess Nite. Watch Katie's reaction as a Cast Member in the background yells something that sounds nothing like, "Don't send these grifters any money!" Expecting trouble, or guilty conscience? (Sound on.)

I hear something like "remember, remember the Grifters " over and over again lol
Like V for Vendetta 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like I need to clarify… this is only a joke. Unlike Spencer, I do not condone any type of verbal harassment engagement with other park guests. That being said…if you got a bone to pick… meet me at Ponderosa Park by the swings at 12pm.
KT will meet you there... Tony

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Prediction:
They buy their way to 100,000 to flip the bird to the trolls.
Their channel immediately gets shut down for buying subs.
KT leaves Spencer for Jeremy and continues her grift.
Spencer calls Adam crying and Adam hangs up on him.
The likelihood that KT is gonna leave him is so high. She’s not gonna go back to work that’s for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
i downloaded a browser extension to see the tags on YouTube. (it only works from my desktop (hence the terrible photo of my monitor 😅)
anyways, these tags were under the November 6, 2022 video.

F0A70A91-3A57-44A3-9D65-5D6B0E81C665.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
-What the stans think they are doing: Taking a much needed mental health break from social media and vlogging.

-What they are actually doing: Doxing critics and buying subscribers…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.