Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BLOB is all about fluff pieces. Anything that paints them as the victims they certainly are not. Not sure what good it did. Honestly IMO it did more harm than good.
Well - lets not start assuming NOW - that they are the best judges at whats good for them or their channel - ya know!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i don’t know what you guys are talking about. Brick is totally still in with the in-crowd. OA even featured him in their ToonTown video.

Jesus... we even joked on this thread that when someone said they spotted Brickey in Toontown that he was probably just lurking in an attempt to leech off of other vloggers.

YUP!

This dude is such a wannabe it's sickening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You know, I'm starting to think that every single one of these Disney vloggers is an absolute weirdo.
The entitlement is unreal. I go to the park to enjoy the “Disney” experience and escape the outside noise. I don’t need to hear “Fresh Baked“ while walking through the park. To edit videos that includes six plus “Fresh Baked” tells you the entitlement of these people.

Not looking for vloggers so I can take a picture with them as If they are celebrities. Good for them securing the bag but please Disney enough is enough. When you have people running around with gimbals and backpacks full of batteries it’s time for change.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
seems like you got triggered when he was taking about the “blab hate watchers” lol hahaha

I’m not a blab hate watcher but if I was I would feel like a loser
Calling people names in a gossip forum dedicated to hating Blab must make you feel so much better...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
have the grifters posted anything from the park these last few days? or anything at all?

seems like they've gone completely silent

• Heart
Reactions: 23
have the grifters posted anything from the park these last few days? or anything at all?

seems like they've gone completely silent
I predict in another couple of days, we will be hit with the NEW AND IMPROVED blob.
Some sad attempt at how they have spent the last week (LOL) soul-searching and are now immune to all attempts to stomp out their happiness and joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The entitlement is unreal. I go to the park to enjoy the “Disney” experience and escape the outside noise. I don’t need to hear “Fresh Baked“ while walking through the park. To edit videos that includes six plus “Fresh Baked” tells you the entitlement of these people.

Not looking for vloggers so I can take a picture with them as If they are celebrities. Good for them securing the bag but please Disney enough is enough. When you have people running around with gimbals and backpacks full of batteries it’s time for change.

Don't judge me but I've definitely yelled "Fresh Baked" a time or two LMAO!!! I'm sorry 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.