Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost back to their sub count before this started. Just gotta buy a few hundred more subs, aye Turbo?

Too bad you traded real subs for fake ones that don’t help your view count. But I suppose you can buy views too?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
have the grifters posted anything from the park these last few days? or anything at all?

seems like they've gone completely silent
I have a feeling they’re gonna try and lay low in hopes this whole thing blows over and comeback like nothing ever happened

• Haha
Reactions: 29
BLAB buying subs to get back to where they were.

BLAB: See! We didn’t lose support of our loyal bots…um, followers! They love us and will stick by us.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Almost back to their sub count before this started. Just gotta buy a few hundred more subs, aye Turbo?

Too bad you traded real subs for fake ones that don’t help your view count. But I suppose you can buy views too?
Hey it's completely plausible people would see that heartfelt video from Spence acting so mature and stable, looking well kept and not at all like an alcoholic, and instantly feel inspired to LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
BLAB buying subs to get back to where they were.

BLAB: See! We didn’t lose support of our loyal bots…um, followers! They love us and will stick by us.
It's going to be hilarious when they purchase their 100,000th subscriber and then wonder why their silver plaque never shows up (YT reviews this before sending them out). I can't wait for that thread here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hey it's completely plausible people would see that heartfelt video from Spence acting so mature and stable, looking well kept and not at all like an alcoholic, and instantly feel inspired to LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE.
Please don't un-subscribe to our Disney channel. I promise I won't start tit next year at Princess Night.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Best Life has put in a staggered order of thousands of ‘subscribers’. Please follow their instructions and do not add subs all at once. They do not want to be suspicious. Yes, they are back again.
6E4B87B9-E189-49DC-B015-864BA30CB7CC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What I'd yell at Dave: "FRESH BAKED!"

What I'd yell at Spencer: "LIKES FAKED!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Will Dicky be in anymore Adam or Justin videos now that he still has ties to BLAB. It’s kinda like keeping the friend around who is friends w ur ex

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Will Dicky be in anymore Adam or Justin videos now that he still has ties to BLAB. It’s kinda like keeping the friend around who is friends w ur ex
Hey, they are all adults, man. There is plenty enough of the Brickster to go around for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Francis Ford Brickolla is not only an artist, he's a thought leader in the industry. It's why he's so above this Disney Vlogger drama.

BUT PLEASE LET HIM BE A PART OF IT!

staying-free.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They’re not posting but have liked these two posts by Dylan and Michael within the last several hours View attachment 2050394
Haha, this seems to confirm that her GREAT LOVER has banned her from posting. 😅
What other explanation could there be since she is clearly still on her phone.
Oh and since you read here:
KT and Spencer, you deserve this reality that you chose 😂 The scum of Disney vloggers and beyond, BY FAR!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The funny part of Blab, especially Spencer wanting Bricky on their side is the fact that KT wanted him so bad when he first started hanging out with Blab to get views for his channel. It was very apparent when KT and Bricky did a few livestreams together from the park. What an empty sack old man Spencer is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.