Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is what I am thinking.....
The Justin thing happens. For a couple days everything was cool and it was business as usual. Then they get contacted by DL. She loses her tit and she bails. They get notified that he is out for a period of time and she was safe. Reason for her "happy" post. Remember, she just can't help but flex. That's how I know they are not anywhere, let alone Paris.
He panics, makes that video (alone) and begins buying subs. They didn't go to the park, they didn't go to PS, and they certainly are not going to WDW.
I am shocked that we haven't had a Vlad appearance, but maybe he has finally wised up and realized everytime he tries to take on the trolls, it ends badly for them.
Now this is all purely speculation, but where are they?
I remember Vlad. Fun times 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here is what I am thinking.....
The Justin thing happens. For a couple days everything was cool and it was business as usual. Then they get contacted by DL. She loses her tit and she bails. They get notified that he is out for a period of time and she was safe. Reason for her "happy" post. Remember, she just can't help but flex. That's how I know they are not anywhere, let alone Paris.
He panics, makes that video (alone) and begins buying subs. They didn't go to the park, they didn't go to PS, and they certainly are not going to WDW.
I am shocked that we haven't had a Vlad appearance, but maybe he has finally wised up and realized everytime he tries to take on the trolls, it ends badly for them.
Now this is all purely speculation, but where are they?
You are right, she has to always flex. Just like those old WDW APs that were "renewed". Either he got banned and she is ok, they can't film in the park anymore, or they are just laying low before their next craptastic video.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s an assumption because they always run to Vegas and some saw the reflection of an open highway in her sunglasses from her IG stories.
That photo is vague and stupid. Only meant to deceive. She is sitting at her parents house.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know it's entirely possible they didn't buy any likes. That video got a LOT of traction - and (if I were betting $$) got played as the "next up" video for a lot of other Disney videos (including the parody videos).

Remember - dislikes/likes mean squat to youtube. It's still engagement. Its not 10k likes and 9k dislikes. It's 19k people engaged with the video. It wouldn't surprise me in the LEAST if this video hit a crap ton of feeds (tons of comments on it too) and it got a lot of likes/dislikes. If that's true - (BIG IF but still - IF) that just shows how little engagement their normal videos get. We can't see it but I'd bet that this video also has the highest (by far BY FAR) view time compared to any other recent video (hate watching included) and you know what that does? Feed the video to more people!

So- yeah - they could have bought likes - 100% possible (and stupid if they did) but it's just as possible the video just got traction at the right time in the algorithm and it just hit. In either case - this video will be their highest paid video - probably since the last "what really happened" video.

It pays to be the villain.
What makes it sus though was that the likes showed up so quickly and they did not even get that many views as they were showing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
OA had a brief statement on their livestream. Basically they don’t like us, we don’t like them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
is there a time stamp i can check out in the live? I want to watch it on a bigger screen

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.