Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they've lost two more Patreons.... I think they'd been stuck at 144 for a while.

Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 12.32.05 pm.png

Apologies if anyone has already posted this :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Justin Scarred is a world class grifter. He’s constantly whining about something to garner sympathy from his generous and long-suffering stans. It’s his gluten allergy, neck injury, back pain, tax bill, dental surgery, car troubles…it’s relentless and it’s absolutely engineered to make cash. Now he’s been “attacked” and “almost punched in the face”. Bullshit. He was confronted. And he ABSOLUTELY trolled BLAB. And he’s trolling them now.
I hate BLAB and would love to see them banned from the parks, but Justin is a grifting low-life too, just a more sophisticated one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Justin Scarred is a world class grifter. He’s constantly whining about something to garner sympathy from his generous and long-suffering stans. It’s his gluten allergy, neck injury, back pain, tax bill, dental surgery, car troubles…it’s relentless and it’s absolutely engineered to make cash. Now he’s been “attacked” and “almost punched in the face”. Bullshit. He was confronted. And he ABSOLUTELY trolled BLAB. And he’s trolling them now.
I hate BLAB and would love to see them banned from the parks, but Justin is a grifting low-life too, just a more sophisticated one.
Yes he's trolling BLAB and its glorious. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
im a patron and will continue to be. i havemet him several times and im friends with many people who have met him and know him. he works hard and actually cares about what he does. aside from his disney videos his first route 66 videos are amazingly informative and many small businesses on the route credit him and his series for the surge of interest in the history of the road in the last 5 years. theres an article about him in route magazine covering this. you can have your opinions and think what you want. justin is a good person who has helped more people than anyone will ever know because he doesnt brag about it. to call him a grifter and lowlife is shameful and flat out wrong. join his facebook group and ask people there what type of person he is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
You just sound like a hater that some people can make a living being a YouTuber.
Justins quality of content is way better than BLABs crappy videos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
im a patron and will continue to be. i havemet him several times and im friends with many people who have met him and know him. he works hard and actually cares about what he does. aside from his disney videos his first route 66 videos are amazingly informative and many small businesses on the route credit him and his series for the surge of interest in the history of the road in the last 5 years. theres an article about him in route magazine covering this. you can have your opinions and think what you want. justin is a good person who has helped more people than anyone will ever know because he doesnt brag about it. to call him a grifter and lowlife is shameful and flat out wrong. join his facebook group and ask people there what type of person he is.
Ok. Then maybe you can explain how Justin “almost” got punched in the face when nobody took a swing at him, and how exaggerating that he was “attacked” might benefit his bottom line.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok. Then maybe you can explain how Justin “almost” got punched in the face when nobody took a swing at him, and how exaggerating that he was “attacked” might benefit his bottom line.
let me ask you something. does it really matter what i say? you seem to already have your mind made up about him and his motives and character. it's also very odd that you havent posted since december and just now coming out of the woodworks to speak out against justin. just odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Full disclosure from me, I like Justin & Ally a lot...... I do understand he may not be everyone's cup of tea, I can only speak for myself.
I've watched him for years, and have met him and Ally a few times. They are incredibly nice both on camera and off it.

That's not to say I agree with everything he does, anyone who knows me knows I've criticised him in the past, but overall he's one of the few Disney Vloggers I enjoy watching and his love for Disney and Knotts is a100% genuine. If he makes money from that along the way, good luck to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m liking Justin more and more each video I watch. I just never gave him much of a chance due to the voice/smash cuts. But, like his Bret Iwans interview and other videos have been fantastic.
---
Is this recent? Is he mocking the situation? 😂
Yes, from his video filmed yesterday at the scene of the scene. I was also there yesterday and posted but this place moves so fast!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.