Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230323_190942_Samsung Internet.jpg
Seems like there are always lowlifes that come out of the woodwork at times like these (just ask Brickey). Never seen this fool before, and hopefully won't again, but had to post due to the comments. Some good ones here and even one that I think is probably from BLOB themselves.
Sorry if this has already been posted. I've been away a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Perhaps one of our TL family members with strong IT skills can tell me why I watched Brickey's video at 9:00 am this morning with no ads, then when we re-watched this evening, there were tons of ads?
Cause he monetized it. Looks like it was totally worth it too!
Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 8.36.50 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 8.36.36 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Do they think they are just going to game the system without any consequences? Further and further down the rabbit hole…

---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Perhaps one of our TL family members with strong IT skills can tell me why I watched Brickey's video at 9:00 am this morning with no ads, then when we re-watched this evening, there were tons of ads?
Cause he knows it’s gonna be a topic of Tattle and we’re gonna watch it to be nosy. So of course he monetized it. Hey, maybe he’ll share the profit with Spencer 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Exactly!!!! If anyone has questions about how desperate brickey was about clout chasing and making a name for himself just listen to his blab and ordinary adventures podcast. He literally lays out all of his failed ways of trying to be famous
Once again I hit reply by accident and I don’t know how to clear it so here goes a hello and goodnight to you all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Best Life & Beyond #88 KT Slockbower: “We chose this reality”, using your money to buy imaginary followers and friends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I can imagine them both sitting there with smug faces, high fiving each other after coming up with this ill advised plan of lying low and buying their own Subs.
In their heads they are quietly buying themselves towards 100,000 as fast as they can, thinking it will get them instant respect and all this trouble will just go away.
It's won't.

In reality hundreds of people are watching them do it in real time doing this, and just like always they are the laughing stock of the Vlogging community.
They really are that pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I can imagine them both sitting there with smug faces after coming up with this ill advised plan of lying low and buying their own Subs.
In their heads they are quietly buying themselves towards 100,000 as fast as they can, thinking it will get them instant respect and all this trouble will just go away.
It's won't.

In reality hundreds of people are watching them do it, and just like always they are the laughing stock of the Vlogging community. They really are pathetic.
This isn't her, it's all him. This is what desperation looks like. His way of fixing things. No way anyone with half a brain would be on board with a plan that could get their whole channel shutdown. Wonder if she is smart enough to know. Well, I guess she would if she is reading here. What a couple of idiots. I mean, we knew they were stupid, but damn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
This isn't her, it's all him. This is what desperation looks like. His way of fixing things. No way anyone with half a brain would be on board with a plan that could get their whole channel shutdown. Wonder if she is smart enough to know. Well, I guess she would if she is reading here. What a couple of idiots. I mean, we knew they were stupid, but damn.
I do agree with you here, it's him, he's an absolute fuckwit, stumbling from one bad decision to the next (assuming he's even thinking at all)
I've always thought the channel meant a lot more to her than it did to him.
He was just along for the ride so he could get her into bed (which is strange considering his erectile dysfunction)

If she had any sense at all she'd stop this tit-show right now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Everyone knows it's going on. No one wants to admit they read here. But Louie Bee did a story on it. And it has only gotten worse today. Not that he has anyone advising him (besides Douckey), so he is adrift, alone and making horrible choices. No way what he is doing is going to solve anything. If they are not together now, (and I'm guessing they're not) no way she is coming back once the channel gets suspended/canceled.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.