Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the big moment for me was @Cap'n John Dee videos. The one after Griftbuster was removed from the park and they lied….. Capn went scorched earth on them for that especially since he had his kid with him. That’s what brought me from lurker to poster.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
You are so right! He totally shatters the illusion that KT has been projecting lately about how absolutely happy they are and that they are living their best life.

Maybe that would be true if they could do some self reflection and take accountability for their actions towards others. They have alienated themselves and only have themselves to blame!
Especially when he let the public know Dense and Big Fella cried to him on the phone for four hours after covidgate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's amazing what has happened to Blab in the last year alone. We as a team at tattle have been proven right to the masses of Disney fans and vloggers. Back in late 2021 Spencer said that they only had 6 trolls living in their Moms basement that didn't like them. Fast forward to today and Blab has been exposed for who they really are by their own behavior and actions. Good job everyone !!!
Yup.

The biggest thing by far - by FAAARRR - was Capt's video Grifting on the High Seas. Before that - there was just the FRE videos - low effort small audience - Capt took it WAAAAY up with his slick editing and storytelling (something that is still unmatched) and that video (along with first classholes) took it out of the shdows and into the Disney "vlogging" main stream. EVERY SINGLE disney vlogger has seen his work. Enjoyed it too.
He gets the shout outs on other channels - they love him (bastard).

His work on Covid-Gate... well - for me - that's when he really hit his stride. And again - EVERYONE saw it. #patrickbatemanreviews

His tit hit the algorithm - No one hasn't seen it - or they are lying. Prob the best/most legit parody channel there is.

Hats off the the Capt! He walked...so we could FLY!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
i don’t know what you guys are talking about. Brick is totally still in with the in-crowd. OA even featured him in their ToonTown video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Spencer has probably been furiously piecing together others Tron footage with their old stuff to have a video to put out in a few days......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i don’t know what you guys are talking about. Brick is totally still in with the in-crowd. OA even featured him in their ToonTown video.

Slithering around in the back hoping to get noticed lol! Does anyone here remember Brickey from the Covid days when only downtown Disney was open and you could shop in CA Adventure? The very first video of his I saw he bought Mondo from five fires a balloon 😂 It was the weirdest thing! Apparently he interrupted Mondo’s live so he felt bad and bought him a Disney balloon 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You know, I'm starting to think that every single one of these Disney vloggers is an absolute weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I remember the big moment for me was @Cap'n John Dee videos. The one after Griftbuster was removed from the park and they lied….. Capn went scorched earth on them for that especially since he had his kid with him. That’s what brought me from lurker to poster.
Ah you beat me to it.

But agree - full stop. It also catapulted GB to near messiah like status - showing how bleeping stupid KT was and clever he was. Well Played.

I will always watch his tit - even if he's a bit of a cranky wanker from time to time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Correct me if I am wrong, but buying subs would essentially equate to stealing money from You Tube advertisers, right?
Yep, but it sure seems like YouTube doesn't give a tit since they haven't done anything about it, despite several of us filing reports.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I doubt BLAB will be happy with a lot of what Brickey said. They don't like their "friends" revealing secrets and being critical. It's funny he told them to stop reading Tattle months ago, because I'm pretty sure Katie posted in this thread last night. Maybe BLAB was aware Brickey was going to talk about them?? But they wouldn't have liked a lot of what he revealed, like a FOUR hour phone conversation?! WTF

Reactions: 35
I doubt BLAB will be happy with a lot of what Brickey said. They don't like their "friends" revealing secrets and being critical. It's funny he told them to stop reading Tattle months ago, because I'm pretty sure Katie posted in this thread last night. Maybe BLAB was aware Brickey was going to talk about them?? But they wouldn't have liked a lot of what he revealed, like a FOUR hour phone conversation?! WTF
100 bucks says he called/txt'd them before he set that video up - told them what his plan was - and they all agreed.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He’s definitely the one that needs the drama content. I forgot he existed. He did that cringe Galactic Starcruiser film and then disappeared in my mind
We didn't forget this, Brickey!

Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 12.04.03.png

I suppose his magnum opus was fitting considering the fact it ends with, "He.... Was... ERASED!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
100 bucks says he called/txt'd them before he set that video up - told them what his plan was - and they all agreed.
BLOB is all about fluff pieces. Anything that paints them as the victims they certainly are not. Not sure what good it did. Honestly IMO it did more harm than good.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.