Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FWIW I started lurking then posting because of Blab hurting my kid and not caring. I didn’t because they are fat sloths (they are though). Mine was very personal. I went hard at them. I still troll the crap out of them from a new direction. Disneyland doesn’t care what they do. I wrote a letter after it happened and told them I’d pull my Dads yearly donation. They were sad to see us leave but they “ can’t remove vloggers (paying guests) on a he said she said confrontation. So bitching to DL gets you NOWHERE! Blab is smug because they know the tricks to avoid that. This confrontation with Justin is the closest Spencer has come to getting banned and he knows it. You can actually see the panic going on. He’s a powder keg with a short fuse and it won’t take much for him to actually punch someone in the face. And I swear on my children’s lives if I knew he’d actually punch me I’d take one for the team to get him banned. Not even joking. It’s also sad to see people fighting & reporting accounts. There were only two people I didn’t care for on here and I muted them last year. It’s easy. Just mute and move on. And not everyone is going to agree on everything or like the same vloggers. That’s life. I’ve learned to agree to disagree this past year. I’ve made some friendships that will last because I respect our differences. Don’t let Blab control you. Be you. Like who you want. Dislike who you want. Blabs spiraling and that’s something WE ALL can agree on. I’ve been busy in real life and not around. I can’t even tell you how many threads I’m behind but can’t catch up. I miss the old Tattle! Hell, I even miss Red, BoredInOregon, and the other 5 socks associated to it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Anyways, my long rant and point is control your own narrative. Blabs pretty much done and it’s glorious ❤✌🏻. And @UncleLester let me know one of the lives you are going on and I’ll show up & throw money at it with questions too

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
On a side note, who here is an OG from the very first thread? I’m somewhat new here. Going on close to a year on Tattle. Found this site after griftergate
I've been here since #3, but have been through a few different "looks".

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi Monica! You are missed and adored.

I saw how much I hated these idiots and unsubscribed during "Home is where the Vlog is" when Spencer started crying and complaining about not going anywhere after showing himself swimming in the ocean. Incredibly ignorant.

I forgot about them for years because of their stupidity and one day they popped up on my youtube and I googled them and came here. It was around thread 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Was lurking for a while, finally posted in thread #20, so super far from being an OG. I started on here around when they got griftbuster trespassed. It’s been almost a year now since I started posting and what a glorious year of dumpster fire for BLAB to be part of.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know when I popped over to the Blab thread, but I originally signed up to become a Michael Kay tattler.

Also...97k

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s nice she included her multiple personalities by saying “we”
FWIW I started lurking then posting because of Blab hurting my kid and not caring. I didn’t because they are fat sloths (they are though). Mine was very personal. I went hard at them. I still troll the crap out of them from a new direction. Disneyland doesn’t care what they do. I wrote a letter after it happened and told them I’d pull my Dads yearly donation. They were sad to see us leave but they “ can’t remove vloggers (paying guests) on a he said she said confrontation. So bitching to DL gets you NOWHERE! Blab is smug because they know the tricks to avoid that. This confrontation with Justin is the closest Spencer has come to getting banned and he knows it. You can actually see the panic going on. He’s a powder keg with a short fuse and it won’t take much for him to actually punch someone in the face. And I swear on my children’s lives if I knew he’d actually punch me I’d take one for the team to get him banned. Not even joking. It’s also sad to see people fighting & reporting accounts. There were only two people I didn’t care for on here and I muted them last year. It’s easy. Just mute and move on. And not everyone is going to agree on everything or like the same vloggers. That’s life. I’ve learned to agree to disagree this past year. I’ve made some friendships that will last because I respect our differences. Don’t let Blab control you. Be you. Like who you want. Dislike who you want. Blabs spiraling and that’s something WE ALL can agree on. I’ve been busy in real life and not around. I can’t even tell you how many threads I’m behind but can’t catch up. I miss the old Tattle! Hell, I even miss Red, BoredInOregon, and the other 5 socks associated to it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Anyways, my long rant and point is control your own narrative. Blabs pretty much done and it’s glorious ❤✌🏻. And @UncleLester let me know one of the lives you are going on and I’ll show up & throw money at it with questions too
Spoken like a true OG! So good to hear from you in such an eloquent way and glad to have you back!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On a side note, who here is an OG from the very first thread? I’m somewhat new here. Going on close to a year on Tattle. Found this site after griftergate
Started hovering around a few months before I first posted on #53.

Reactions: 9
As Uncle Lester always reminds us, traveling to Vegas midweek when hotel rooms are cheap is their MO. I wonder which black t-shirt KT will be wearing to their fancy steakhouse dinner. The stained one or the other stained one?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
First of all, we all love the time and effort you've put in, and I thank you. 😊

You are so right about Spence! He looked extremely nervous in the solo vid. He looked unhinged in his DIY rant. He LOVED being part of the vlogging community, and he knows that's gone forever. He can put his smug look on all he wants, and talk about nefarious efforts being all for not. He knows BLAB is in trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't know when I popped over to the Blab thread, but I originally signed up to become a Michael Kay tattler.

Also...97k
Michael Kay... talk about a FALL! 😂
But yeah, 97K, ready to dip into the 96K territory. How delightful.
---
First of all, we all love the time and effort you've put in, and I thank you. 😊

You are so right about Spence! He looked extremely nervous in the solo vid. He looked unhinged in his DIY rant. He LOVED being part of the vlogging community, and he knows that's gone forever. He can put his smug look on all he wants, and talk about nefarious efforts being all for not. He knows BLAB is in trouble.
Exactly. To go from idolizing people like AdamTheWoo and Justin Scarred and then burning them so bad publicly... Spence has ruined his future prospects because of Ol' Widelane Slockbower. Shame.

Reactions: 29
I joined in January of 2022 but lurked from the first thread. I joined after BLOB ruined Big Thunder Mountain Railroad for us. We don't get to go every day like they do (and in fact I haven't been since last year) but being on that ride with them after waiting in line felt like some sort of punishment out of Dante's Inferno. They had the NERVE to block the exit after the ride to spew some sort of reaction to a ride they've been on millions of times.

For what it's worth, the first time I set foot on a Disney property was at 27 years old and I don't have children. I had a really rough, poverty filled childhood so I never got to go places like that. If KT and Spence could ruin an experience for me, I cant imagine the countless potential once in a lifetime experiences they ruin on a daily basis.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Back to blab…Piglicia is feeling herself this morning! Run a comb and a hair mask through that bushel of straw you call hair!
At least KT is good at something...............filtering 50 pounds off her face!!!!
Way to go KT...................give your phony filtered pics a break.....................we all know you look nothing like these pics you are posting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
im sorry but disney isn’t a kids park. there are plenty of things to do there for adults, and some of us have been going for 30+ years and don’t intend to stop just because we continue to age. this forum is meant to be a place to vent about BLAB, not to talk tit about people’s hobbies. most people who have issues with BLAB are adults who go to disneyland, so this is a weird bleeping take to have in this forum. given the state of the world and what we’ve all gone through over the course of the last three years, it is no one’s place to judge where we go and what we do to have fun and relax if we aren’t hurting anyone.
Just to add, Disney serves ALCOHOL. Pretty sure it's not for the kids, lol.
I ❤ this site. Blab basically led me here with the constant mention of "trolls". I had to check out the trolls for myself and decided being a troll is far better than being a BLAB stan...by far!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.