Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
This has got to be a new single day record for them right?

1679527453420.png

Strange, subs are up views are down.

Is it shenanigans? malarkey? tomfoolery? Or all three?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

UncleLester

VIP Member
So just to recap…

Best Life & Beyond, who have an impressive 98,200 subscribers on their YouTube Channel and 143 Patreon Patrons, is consumed by what a couple of dozen people critique about them on an Influencer Gossip Message Board?

Maybe they are instead consumed by a false image/persona that they have portrayed themselves having in this space and are obsessed with anyone “putting out into the universe” via any medium evidence to a conflicting truth that they aren’t able to defend without more lies?

Before the Tattle Thread was even one page, they had shutdown their Twitter, heavily scrubbed YouTube comments, and same with their IG comments - to keep people from asking questions that the true answers would conflict with what they were pretending to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I hate everyone and everything.....except the crisp, refreshing taste of an ice-cold Diet Mountain Dew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
i don't just want them to stop making videos, i want them to make one video where they talk about the reasons why they're stopping making videos.

then i can retire from shitposting until they decide they can't live without the money.
They won’t stop. As long as there is one lonely wheelchair bound person willing to pay them, they will continue to use people. That’s what gets me the most. Yeah they did stuff personal to some of us but the using of disabled people is unforgivable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

KingLlama

Chatty Member
You know, I'm starting to think that every single one of these Disney vloggers is an absolute weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51