Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know when I started posting, but I do know that I found this site after googling "people who eat their dogs after slathering them with cream cheese".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
i predict a "how to use your MGM rewards" vlog in the near future. Since they are going broke, they will be staying at Park MGM for free (as monday - thursday are always comped.) And then perhaps they will show us how to use the myVegas app so they can get a free appetizer or free side of french fries at New York New York. šŸ™ƒ
I guess we won't be getting a thumbnail of the 100 dollar bill gambling flex šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I forget what thread I started posting, but im glad I did. Jungle Cruise have been safe from these 2 since my first post.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
All,
We've no idea what's happening. But on tattle people agree to disagree respectfully, arguing amongst ourselves only benefits the influencers.

Back on topic :)

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I just went back and lookedā€¦..I was tit-talking posting since the original ā€œDisney vloggersā€ thread, and in the first or second ATW thread. From those two, the BLAB threads began.

Her obnoxious attention seeking behavior always annoyed me, but even worse was the ā€œblogging is harder than nursingā€ BS. šŸ–•šŸ»šŸ–•šŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Regarding the term "Grifter." It's someone who acquires money dishonestly.

BLAB are dishonest in the sense that they pretend to be good and decent people when they are FAR from it. They go to a park when they know they are sick, they get someone kicked out of DL for making a comment they didn't like, they leave friends holding the bag of a shared apartment, they beg for money in livestreams giving you nothing in return, they hope an ex-friend gets beat up in a hospital, they threaten other vloggers in DL for 40 minutes, that kind of thing.

BLAB tries to create a false narrative, aka gaslighting, that they are good people when all the evidence proves they aren't.

Do Justin, Adam, TT, FB, PMM do this kind of stuff? If so, I've never heard about it. Simply making a video and monetizing it isn't grifting. That's just how every form of media works. Pay to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Posted on a Tim Tracker thread asking about a thread for BLOB and yā€™all obliged šŸ„°

Omg I finally get it, the others keep blob around so they donā€™t look as bad in comparison lmao

Ppl who livestream other ppls kids are the worst. Iā€™ve reported so many live streams and you know theyā€™re grifters b/c YouTube gives them 48 hrs to edit the kids out and 99.9% of them donā€™t bother. The video gets taken down and they donā€™t care b/c they already got their super chats.

Only Mondo has gone back to the livestream and edited my family out.

On a side note, who here is an OG from the very first thread? Iā€™m somewhat new here. Going on close to a year on Tattle. Found this site after griftergate

Reactions: 23
Hard to really tell on the reflection from her shades on the current story but it does look like it could be the road out to Vegas. Could be part of PCH hard to tell.

Reactions: 17
Regarding the term "Grifter." It's someone who acquires money dishonestly.

BLAB are dishonest in the sense that they pretend to be good and decent people when they are FAR from it. They go to a park when they know they are sick, they get someone kicked out of DL for making a comment they didn't like, they leave friends holding the bag of a shared apartment, they beg for money in livestreams giving you nothing in return, they hope an ex-friend gets beat up in a hospital, they threaten other vloggers in DL for 40 minutes, that kind of thing.

BLAB tries to create a false narrative, aka gaslighting, that they are good people when all the evidence proves they aren't.

Do Justin, Adam, TT, FB, PMM do this kind of stuff? If so, I've never heard about it. Simply making a video and monetizing it isn't grifting. That's just how every form of media works. Pay to watch.
i feel the same. if blab has a patreon and then collects the money but puts up nothing there that's a grift.
if another vlogger sells a shirt and someone buys it that's getting money for a product. not a grift. i don't even see OA or FB push merch that hard. i look at all the vloggers individually just like any other person. everyone on earth has shades of good and bad.

Reactions: 19
One of the big things for me was seeing KT just go after people when they are critical of them on their Instagram, this was pre-pandemic. She is exactly like my nephew's mother-in-law, a narcissist. His MiL owns a business (that is the only way she is employable) and just tells people off on Yelp and other review platforms.

Spencer is just as bad and reminds me of a kid who's parents had money back in high school/college. I want to think The Offspring's song "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" was written about him. He has never grown up because he always has a safety backstop. Now he gets his mother's hand me down jalopies that has steal belts showing, because living your best life doesn't include basic car maintenance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
One of the big things for me was seeing KT just go after people when they are critical of them on their Instagram, this was pre-pandemic. She is exactly like my nephew's mother-in-law, a narcissist. His MiL owns a business (that is the only way she is employable) and just tells people off on Yelp and other review platforms.

Spencer is just as bad and reminds me of a kid who's parents had money back in high school/college. I want to think The Offspring's song "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" was written about him. He has never grown up because he always has a safety backstop. Now he gets his mother's hand me down jalopies that has steal belts showing, because living your best life doesn't include basic car maintenance.
That's how I ended up here. I saw a post on Reddit about the Columbia incident, which took me to her IG and YouTube channel. I commented on a post on her IG about it telling her to stop playing the victim and then she immediately started talking all kinds of tit to me in my DM's. I blocked her, screen shot everything, and posted it on Reddit and then someone there told me to post the screenshots here and I've been watching the BLAB train wreck ever since.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.