Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AYOOO!! Thread #1 veteran here. I first posted somewhere around page 30. Thanks for encouraging me on that little trip down memory lane.

I've definitely had my share of leaving and coming back but always mostly kept up. I had a bout of watching Disneyland vloggers during the pandemic but these two I always hate watched until they started being so chaotic evil. Not hard to sense something was....OFF.

I don't really have a problem with anyone here, say whatever you want. *shrug*

• Heart
Reactions: 34
On a side note, who here is an OG from the very first thread? I’m somewhat new here. Going on close to a year on Tattle. Found this site after griftergate
Not an OG but I started posting on thread #19. KT will forever be known as Big Fella to me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
On a side note, who here is an OG from the very first thread? I’m somewhat new here. Going on close to a year on Tattle. Found this site after griftergate
Thread 3!! Dang that seems like so long ago. One of my first posts was saying how stupid KT was for letting her LPN license expire cause she’s going to need a job. Glad I was right 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I lurked here pre-Columbia but finally made an account after that fiasco.

It looks like the Reddit thread regarding BLOB and Princess Nite got deleted, can anyone else see it? I'm surprised it lasted a few days since there was another thread before that about "Who is your favorite vlogger and why" and that thread got deleted quickly once people chimed in about BLOB.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is this a preview of the next BLAB video?

Ba da ba ba ba… I’m lovin’ it!

EDB5CD63-A440-48F7-982C-DDE58BE28ED3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
One of the big things for me was seeing KT just go after people when they are critical of them on their Instagram, this was pre-pandemic. She is exactly like my nephew's mother-in-law, a narcissist. His MiL owns a business (that is the only way she is employable) and just tells people off on Yelp and other review platforms.

Spencer is just as bad and reminds me of a kid who's parents had money back in high school/college. I want to think The Offspring's song "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" was written about him. He has never grown up because he always has a safety backstop. Now he gets his mother's hand me down jalopies that has steal belts showing, because living your best life doesn't include basic car maintenance.
And where is her mysterious car she "claims" to own? I wonder if she never bothered to pay the money the last time it was impounded. It could still be sitting in the junk yard.
---
I zoomed in on the reflection in her glasses...that's some open road. Vegas trip?

View attachment 2045440
The "Queen of Disneyland" always gets rewarded with a trip to Vegas, after every major screw up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
And where is her mysterious car she "claims" to own? I wonder if she never bothered to pay the money the last time it was impounded. It could still be sitting in the junk yard.
---

The "Queen of Disneyland" always gets rewarded with a trip to Vegas, after every major screw up.
she also claimed she owns this website lol

• Haha
  • Heart
😅 This is amazing Lalo 👏 I hope it gets shared by a few heroes on social media as well.
Oh, he has a keen eye for any sort of anti-BLAB art. Always has his feelers out. Why, I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already seen it and just waiting on the right timing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No vlogger is worth $10/20 even $5 a month for extra content or information that I can’t find or see on my own. My monthly amounts go to HBO Netflix Disney+ etc. YouTube is free content they’re not getting any extra money out of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
---

She still owns it according to a verification website. Not sure if it’s running but still in her name. Probably holds memories from those 7 tickets in less than 3 years 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So they've lost two of their most loyal mods and stans in the last year, Jeff Pike and Steve Hall. Seems like the last mods standing are Victor Casteneda and Crazy Terri Robinson. Wouldn't surprise me if they lose those two by the end of the year too.
Ive seen Jeff mod on attractions live and brickey’s
5 thousand channels

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.