Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Dave and Ian are still friendly with each other, because they still both communicate with each other a lot on twitter. Ian probably just got tired of doing the vlogging stuff and just wanted to enjoy Disneyland without having a camera in his face.
I think it was more like David wanted the attention to himself.

Reactions: 13
Where did Ian go? Did they have a falling out? I used to watch them regularly years ago, fun vids back then.
[/QUOTE]
No, David has said before that Ian lives a few hours from the parks and has a job. I believe he mentioned something about that it was easier to meet up before park reservations were implemented. Also something about changing the format of his channel to a more news/info type vs. just hanging out. I actually liked those videos better....I spent years watching until I found this site. I guess I do have to give Kudos to BLAB for that 😂

Reactions: 9
Natalie, if you're reading this, do you know if BLAB was trespassed from Universal Hollywood? If so, post a pic of you at Universal to your IG to confirm! Pretty please! We appreciate you!
I wonder if Daphne tells Adam before she goes in the attack. I cannot wait until the end of May to see how the Star Wars weekend unfolds in Anaheim.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thumbs down outnumber Thumbs up by quite a large margin. Getting close to a 4 to 1 ratio.

1649610177745.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can we all please take a minute of silence at approximately 3:12 PM PT for the one week anniversary of Katie’s infomercial coming to an abrupt stop?

The Columbia Fiasco could potentially be the “moment that changed everything for Disney Vloggers”.

4BF2A745-1A03-4608-ACE5-2E2F64F83235.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Haven't seen any new content in days. Anxiety and depression is in full swing now for The BLOBS.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Haven't seen any new content in days. Anxiety and depression is in full swing now for The BLOBS.
My guess is they had a breakdown, fight, and are now regrouping. They mentioned filming some Vegas vlogs…probably career changing content coming our way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Watch the next video be something like "Exciting Announcement! We're moving to Vegas!" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Have they found the cake vending machine yet? Isn’t that the most gripping footage of their last Vegas escapade? Or are they even in Vegas? 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Watch the next video be something like "Exciting Announcement! We're moving to Vegas!" 😂
I would actually like to see a Vlog where they film themselves going to a Timeshare presentation for the “Free Gift” and then justify why it was a good deal to “become owners for one week a year at a condo that is just minutes from the Las Vegas strip”.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They want the dust to settle! That's all. But this needs to keep being talked about. Falsely accusing someone of assault is a serious matter and she should not get off the hook so easily!

Maybe they are filming/editing a “What’s new this Spring at Autozone” vlog?
Or a "why we haven't posted a vid in a couple days" vid! Ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks Lalo!

Friendly reminder, if I may. 🤓 --> Forums for other Disneyland-centric vloggers. (I'm including Adam even though he's full time in FL now, he's planning to visit Disneyland next month; interesting to see what drama with BLAB unfolds then).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello!

So I don't know if this helps plaid guy in any way to build a case. However, in the Brickey tattle and on his stupid fan film there is a comment about the woman he kept zooming in on and used in his movie about drugs on the starcruiser who said she was secretly filmed and not asked for permission. He has not responded.

So imagine paying all that money to end up in a creepers fan film without knowing it and referred to as the blue lady and zoomed in on multiple times not just in passing
I think that is Brickey’s wife!!! Looked like her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The CEO's office of the Disney corporation needs to see both videos, with an explanation of what happened AND those messages to that one woman. I think they will be the ones to handle all of it. I understand legally they have to respond.

Reactions: 15
Not saying it should happen, but HYPOTHETICALLY if one wanted to add an “Incidents” section to the Columbia…could we just source their video:

EF8DC8C0-E951-466D-B59E-655658B3207A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Can we all please take a minute of silence at approximately 3:12 PM PT for the one week anniversary of Katie’s infomercial coming to an abrupt stop?

The Columbia Fiasco could potentially be the “moment that changed everything for Disney Vloggers”.

View attachment 1184454
Do they sell this print in the art stores on property? If so, I’m getting it on canvas to never forget The “Cough” Heard Around The World

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.