Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe in one of their videos she said she used to work in food service at DCA. If not food service something that had to do with it

Reactions: 6
LOL at all the comments about Steve & Kai and their food adventures. In the Knott’s video, Steve thought the butterballs for the bread rolls were “cheese things.” He reviewed a burger at Dland and said it was “good” but “would not get again.” Huh?? Everything is “awesome” or “amazing.” The most limited vocabulary ever. He also pronounces most words phonetically (says salmon with the l), doesn’t understand puns (says egg-extravaganza instead of eggstravaganza) and can’t pronounce the own state he lives in (“Califona”).

It’s clearly the wrong move to change the channel to primarily Steve. Up until 3 weeks ago, they were both doing the intro and both equally commenting in the video. Now, it’s all Steve with glimpses of Kai and Puddles. And Kai ends up making the same exact videos. So awkward. Then Steve acts all weird when people ask where Kai is, in a live he said “Kai’s here guys she isn’t going anywhere.” Steve is so dumb. Why have a channel all about Steve and Kai, trying to make Skai Fam a thing, then backtrack, not disclose the reason for omitting Kai from the channel then acting surprised that people ask where Kai is. “Theme Park Steve” is going down!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I believe in one of their videos she said she used to work in food service at DCA. If not food service something that had to do with it
Yes! She mentioned she worked in outdoor vending in cars land

LOL at all the comments about Steve & Kai and their food adventures. In the Knott’s video, Steve thought the butterballs for the bread rolls were “cheese things.” He reviewed a burger at Dland and said it was “good” but “would not get again.” Huh?? Everything is “awesome” or “amazing.” The most limited vocabulary ever. He also pronounces most words phonetically (says salmon with the l), doesn’t understand puns (says egg-extravaganza instead of eggstravaganza) and can’t pronounce the own state he lives in (“Califona”).

It’s clearly the wrong move to change the channel to primarily Steve. Up until 3 weeks ago, they were both doing the intro and both equally commenting in the video. Now, it’s all Steve with glimpses of Kai and Puddles. And Kai ends up making the same exact videos. So awkward. Then Steve acts all weird when people ask where Kai is, in a live he said “Kai’s here guys she isn’t going anywhere.” Steve is so dumb. Why have a channel all about Steve and Kai, trying to make Skai Fam a thing, then backtrack, not disclose the reason for omitting Kai from the channel then acting surprised that people ask where Kai is. “Theme Park Steve” is going down!
Hahaha Steve also says things like “EXpresso” and “peeksa” instead of pizza

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Tuned into Steve’s live for about a minute and Puddles is with him and talking about sponsoring some type of giveaway. Puddles has definitely pushed Kai out of the picture. Don’t know much about him except he pays for Steves meals (I know this cause the few times Steve has shown the food receipt, Rikki is the one who paid…which is Puddles) and the guy is definitely a weirdo, looks like a creepy stalker type fan.

Reactions: 12
I had them on tonight in the background and Puddles bought a t-shirt and gift card that they gave away to viewers. I now see why Steve keeps him around.

• Wow
Puddles has a creepy laugh and a weird sense of humor. He seems like the type of person you avoid at family reunions, but Steve is willing to play the role of a sugar baby to have this loser around. If the channel does grow and becomes profitable, Puddles is going to want a cut and will harass Steve if he is disposed of the same way Kai was. Steve won’t be able to lives anymore with Puddles (Puddles will just stalk him if he goes live without him), and eventually Puddles is going to demand more power over the channel because of his contributions (he’s basically a producer now). Down the line this will get messy.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Now my boyfriend and I just watch their videos for the cringe lol
I've never understood any sort of value people get from their vlogs... they are clueless and obviously not real fans as they continue to admit having not done or experienced most things. But this whole Theme Park Steve without Kai thing is so bizarre. You built a small fan base around a brand, now you alter that brand significantly and you don't own up as to why... how disrespectful for anyone that gives their time to your channel.

Steve and Kai keep covering the same exact content on their respective channels. So stupid and awkward they aren’t addressing the change. Not sure why Kai is still wearing the engagement ring when Steve is now spending more time with Puddles.

• Wow
Steve and Kai keep covering the same exact content on their respective channels. So stupid and awkward they aren’t addressing the change. Not sure why Kai is still wearing the engagement ring when Steve is now spending more time with Puddles.
Kai posted she was on a “solo” Disney trip yesterday and then Steve is live-streaming alone…meanwhile Kai is constantly commenting in the chat like “hi Steve” “meet up with me Steve!” …….SO WEIRD

• Wow
  • Sad
I think I watched the last 15 minutes of that stream. He kept telling her he was going to meet up with her to ride the train. He never did then she came on and told everyone she was filming for her channel, showed a cupcake she brought and wasn't sure what the flavor was 🥴 and then they just ended it. So awkward.

• Wow
  • Heart
I think I watched the last 15 minutes of that stream. He kept telling her he was going to meet up with her to ride the train. He never did then she came on and told everyone she was filming for her channel, showed a cupcake she brought and wasn't sure what the flavor was 🥴 and then they just ended it. So awkward.
Jesus Christ... what is this facade they've created? I'll say it again. You built a small following around a brand identity of two people. Now one of those people mysteriously vanishes from the brand and you don't even have enough respect for your viewers to acknowledge why you're playing them for fools? This is so irritating.

• Heart
On the live last night, in the chat Kai asked Steve when will he take her to see Sonic 2 (with this emoji :love:) and he never answered. She also said she was watching the live stream on “our” TV (I don’t think they live together?). She is acting like a teenager that got dumped and is desperately trying to stay relevant in her ex’s life.

Their engagement was already doomed. They last addressed it about 3 months ago. Steve said they don’t have a date yet but as soon as they do they will let everyone know. That’s not a good sign when you’ve been engaged for a year and don’t even have a plan yet. Why even get engaged at all if you aren’t planning to get married anytime soon. Oh right, for views for a channel, but they backtracked on that path and think having separate channels without a proper explanation is the best plan? They delete comments asking about the name change so we can’t even confront them about that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Lol in the live last night Steve thanked the mods but thanks Puddles extra and called him “the man the myth the legend” lmao.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Kai is doing a live now and the mods are shadowbanning everyone that asks about the channel changes. So lame they won’t address it, what are they so scared of??

• Haha
  • Wow
They're really trying to hype up the mystique of their breakup to garner views when the breakup video finally drops.

• Heart