All things Mondo and the FiveFires

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so annoying how whenever they do speculate Sunday Mondo always shouts and talks over Danny. Whenever danny Is talking Mondo isn’t even paying attention but looking down. He’s always “wait what’d you say Danny?”
This past speculation Sunday Danny at one point had to repeat what he was saying like 3 times because mondo wasn’t paying attention lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This past speculation Sunday Danny at one point had to repeat what he was saying like 3 times because mondo wasn’t paying attention lol
I usually enjoy having speculation Sunday as background noise while meal prepping and always think the same thing regarding Danny being ignored/cut off. However, this Sunday was really bad. Also adding all these people to chime in like a talk show for 90 minutes was so boring but Danny's face was priceless. You could clearly tell he was annoyed by it all and just over it.

Reactions: 8
It was really difficult to watch Speculation Sunday when his girlfriend was in it. Mondo never let her finish anything she was saying, ever. Every single time she was in the middle of telling a story he would cut her off and completely ignore her as if she wasn't even there. I would even comment, "Let her finish for once!!!" But I never saw anyone else complaining about Mondo's rudeness. And it's so blatant. I'm glad to see here that I'm not the only one that noticed this.

It was really difficult to watch Speculation Sunday when his girlfriend was in it. Mondo never let her finish anything she was saying, ever. Every single time she was in the middle of telling a story he would cut her off and completely ignore her as if she wasn't even there. I would even comment, "Let her finish for once!!!" But I never saw anyone else complaining about Mondo's rudeness. And it's so blatant. I'm glad to see here that I'm not the only one that noticed this.

Yeah he even talks over Mystery Bae. Or whenever she would talk on stream it looks like he doesn’t pay attention. All his fans got to his head. It was so cringy when he was on Big Thunder and out of no where he just yelled “THE CALI BAE” he’s such a hot head who thinks he’s gods gift to disneyland youtube

Reactions: 8
Yeah he even talks over Mystery Bae. Or whenever she would talk on stream it looks like he doesn’t pay attention. All his fans got to his head. It was so cringy when he was on Big Thunder and out of no where he just yelled “THE CALI BAE” he’s such a hot head who thinks he’s gods gift to disneyland youtube
He definitely seems to think that. His channel did pretty much explode in just one year (last year), and I think he got arrogant because of that. And all that bae nonsense (cali "bae" mystery "bae" disney "bae" (which I think is how his channel originally started)) makes no sense to me, but maybe I'm just showing my age.

Reactions: 6
Special shout out to the viewers and the government for making this possible
Do you think they used Kirstyn Dwyer's company to book, and she got a sweet sales commission bonus out of it? Pretty slick set-up for the two baes.

Do you think they used Kirstyn Dwyer's company to book, and she got a sweet sales commission bonus out of it? Pretty slick set-up for the two baes.
Is that her name? Wow. Idk why but i assumed her last name was more of a latino name. 😅

Yep. There is a travel agent rate with a good discount plus the commission made for the booking agent.

Reactions: 3
I don't mind Mondo's channel. I'm glad to see it doing well and like that he is constantly hitting all of the parks and not just Disneyland even if nothing new is going on at them. Admittingly I don't watch Speculation Sunday so I can't comment on the rudeness but one thing that does crack me up is that Mystery Bae is always walking 15 feet in front of him. It was very evident on the cruise video's.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why he gets credit from some for breaking news first. When he is first, he's just reading newspaper articles or reading off the Disneyland website blog, and for analysis all he frequently does is add his customary "we'll have to see, we'll have to see." Yes, he repeats it twice, yes he repeats it twice. (At least others add some context and don't just read articles verbatim, that's why they're a little slower.)

And when it comes to other theme parks he's often way behind many others. He's just now covering the Universal Super Nintendo World store.

I've recently stopped watching speculation Sunday and most of Mondo's IG posts because I cannot stand mystery bae. She is so needy of attention for someone who wanted to remain private. I hate when she's around because she interrupts a lot and has no Disney knowledge at all. And in all honesty I think she initially started pursuing Mondo because he was popular and she wanted some of that too.

I've recently stopped watching speculation Sunday and most of Mondo's IG posts because I cannot stand mystery bae. She is so needy of attention for someone who wanted to remain private. I hate when she's around because she interrupts a lot and has no Disney knowledge at all. And in all honesty I think she initially started pursuing Mondo because he was popular and she wanted some of that too.
100% this!! Anyone else notice how she ALWAYS makes the conversation about gross things too. Literally every time she talks it ends up being about something totally nasty and disgusting. Mondo mentioned how they met and she ghosted him in the beginning until he became more popular. She is totally with him for whatever clout is there.

Speculation Sunday comes off as 2 queens bitching about any and everything at theme parks.....they hate the food, they hate the crowds, they hate the prices, they hate the rides, but they keep going.

100% this!! Anyone else notice how she ALWAYS makes the conversation about gross things too. Literally every time she talks it ends up being about something totally nasty and disgusting. Mondo mentioned how they met and she ghosted him in the beginning until he became more popular. She is totally with him for whatever clout is there.
Yup, I don't know how Danny even talks to her cause Danny is a bit of an asshole, he's very judgy. I don't get why he even stays on Speculation Sunday, his faces say it all when Mondo can't read and mispronounces things or doesn't understand the chats and answers something completely wrong.

Speculation Sunday comes off as 2 queens bitching about any and everything at theme parks.....they hate the food, they hate the crowds, they hate the prices, they hate the rides, but they keep going.
I don't really see it that way, I actually feel like Mondo bullshits a lot and hypes up things for the theme parks especially Disney, I don't know if he's trying to get something out of Disney or what but can tell when he's being fake even though he says it's his honest opinion.

Yup, I don't know how Danny even talks to her cause Danny is a bit of an asshole, he's very judgy. I don't get why he even stays on Speculation Sunday, his faces say it all when Mondo can't read and mispronounces things or doesn't understand the chats and answers something completely wrong.

I don't really see it that way, I actually feel like Mondo bullshits a lot and hypes up things for the theme parks especially Disney, I don't know if he's trying to get something out of Disney or what but can tell when he's being fake even though he says it's his honest opinion.
Agreed on your take. Although to me Danny seems more or less constantly annoyed than assholish. I would be too with how rude Mondo is towards him.

And yes, Mondo definitely is way too pro-Disney - he's trying hard to get that Disney media credential. What annoys me is that even though he's basically another marketing arm for Disney, he tries to pretend like he's giving out unbiased information.

Reactions: 7
Agreed on your take. Although to me Danny seems more or less constantly annoyed than assholish. I would be too with how rude Mondo is towards him.

And yes, Mondo definitely is way too pro-Disney - he's trying hard to get that Disney media credential. What annoys me is that even though he's basically another marketing arm for Disney, he tries to pretend like he's giving out unbiased information.
You're totally right! Definitely annoyed!

And yes Mondo is trying so hard, we can definitely tell he's pretending.

And the way they've been using Disney dem is so obvious. Even though both parties are using each other. Mondo and mystery bae all of a sudden were besties with Demi cause she kept dropping money on Mondo and Demi is using Mondo to get known and basically buying Disney friends. The get together she had at Yamava could not scream "buying friends" any louder. Everyone came out winning all kinds of gifts.

Reactions: 7
You're totally right! Definitely annoyed!

And yes Mondo is trying so hard, we can definitely tell he's pretending.

And the way they've been using Disney dem is so obvious. Even though both parties are using each other. Mondo and mystery bae all of a sudden were besties with Demi cause she kept dropping money on Mondo and Demi is using Mondo to get known and basically buying Disney friends. The get together she had at Yamava could not scream "buying friends" any louder. Everyone came out winning all kinds of gifts.
Thank you! That explains the whole Yamava excursion. I was wondering how it came about because it seemed rather unusual for Five Fires - definitely not an ordinary adventure. ;)

I'm assuming there's a Begathon Sunday tonight too - some suckers gotta pay for his cruise - and I'm sure it'll be all cruise and how great it is. It'll make Danny extra annoyed and I'll tune in just for that lol

Thank you! That explains the whole Yamava excursion. I was wondering how it came about because it seemed rather unusual for Five Fires - definitely not an ordinary adventure. ;)

I'm assuming there's a Begathon Sunday tonight too - some suckers gotta pay for his cruise - and I'm sure it'll be all cruise and how great it is. It'll make Danny extra annoyed and I'll tune in just for that lol
OMG I haven't watched for a few weeks now and I actually wanted to watch tonight for the same reason!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.