JustinScarred

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a photo of a teenage Ally with him dressed up as Pee Wee Herman. That did not age well. Scroll down far enough on her Ig back 2014/15 and you will find it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So we kinda blew up the BLAB thread this week. 😅 To anyone new to this thread, welcome!

I'll kinda give me own personal opinion on the whole Justin/Ally thing.

I do think there's a possibility that they only started dating once Ally turned 18, but it doesn't change how creepy the whole dynamic is. For one thing, just because their relationship is legal doesn't undermine how ethical it is. The whole backstory of how Ally cut ties with her family alone just shows how sketchy the dynamic is. And it's hard to ignore the fact that there's a huge power imbalance in the relationship.

I will add though, one thing I noticed before that looks suspicious is the fact that Justin's liked Ally's Instagram photos before 2014. This picture for instance was taken when Ally was only 16. Of course, he could've also just started liking the photos after they met (though idk why you would do that).

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So we kinda blew up the BLAB thread this week. 😅 To anyone new to this thread, welcome!

I do think there's a possibility that they only started dating once Ally turned 18, but it doesn't change how creepy the whole dynamic is. For one thing, just because their relationship is legal doesn't undermine how ethical it is. The whole backstory of how Ally cut ties with her family alone just shows how sketchy the dynamic is. And it's hard to ignore the fact that there's a huge power imbalance in the relationship.

I will add though, one thing I noticed before that looks suspicious is the fact that Justin's liked Ally's Instagram photos before 2014. This picture for instance was taken when Ally was only 16. Of course, he could've also just started liking the photos after they met (though idk why you would do that).
I don’t understand why we were getting bashed by that woman (who claims to be a friend of a friend) on that thread. Ally posted, in 2020, a picture montage in her IG grid that they had been together “6 years” in the caption. This was in 2020! We are just restating what they have stated publicly themselves. She was born in 1996 so that makes her 18 in 2014 (subtract 6 years from 2020). Anyways, it’s all out there! That other woman was just butt hurt that we called him out in it. This should not be normalized because his fandom loves him so much. Now if they both had a private IG where they weren’t posting photos of their relationship all over the place, but they don’t and their stans instead fawn all over their relationship! Also, I work with teenagers so it troubles me even more (and I’m younger than Justin by about 5 years!). I could never in a million years see myself hanging out with a senior in high school (18). So much yuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

DAMN ALLY LOOKED LIKE THAT?! She hit the wall HARD!

WALLL.jpg

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why we were getting bashed by that woman (who claims to be a friend of a friend) on that thread. Ally posted, in 2020, a picture montage in her IG grid that they had been together “6 years” in the caption. This was in 2020! We are just restating what they have stated publicly themselves. She was born in 1996 so that makes her 18 in 2014 (subtract 6 years from 2020). Anyways, it’s all out there! That other woman was just butt hurt that we called him out in it. This should not be normalized because his fandom loves him so much. Now if they both had a private IG where they weren’t posting photos of their relationship all over the place, but they don’t and their stans instead fawn all over their relationship! Also, I work with teenagers so it troubles me even more (and I’m younger than Justin by about 5 years!). I could never in a million years see myself hanging out with a senior in high school (18). So much yuck.
I also found it weird and funny how we were accused of being fake accounts made by KT to detract the topic away from BLAB. 😂

Also, I just noticed I got Ally's age incorrect in the last picture. She was actually 17 at the time, I mistook it for this picture when she was 16. My apologies.

Attachments

I also found it weird and funny how we were accused of being fake accounts made by KT to detract the topic away from BLAB. 😂

Also, I just noticed I got Ally's age incorrect in the last picture. She was actually 17 at the time, I mistook it for this picture when she was 16. My apologies.
It was the same person (the friend of the friend of Justin) who said Our accounts were suspect. They need to see my history of posts on the BLAB thread. Until this morning I always thought Ally was 20-21 when they started dating 😳

DAMN ALLY LOOKED LIKE THAT?! She hit the wall HARD!

View attachment 1202196
She has a chronic illness and may be on a ton of medication. I know prednisone (a steroid) is one of the medicines used in Ulcerative Colitis, but I think she has Crohn’s. Not sure if it’s the former or the latter

Reactions: 3
That accusation is old and worn out, new members are allowed to join a growing forum. I guess I’m KT too 😆

• Haha
I also found it weird and funny how we were accused of being fake accounts made by KT to detract the topic away from BLAB.
To be fair, I've been in that thread almost since the beginning and a lot of times when KT does something to indicate she's read Tattle we get an influx of comments from new accounts asking about or deflecting to other vloggers, particularly ones she doesn't like! That being said it's waved around a lot and discourages new people who want to join in on the BLAB talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes! A Justin thread!

Justin reminds me of Jughead from the old Archie cartoon / comic.

So much cringe when he ironically wears that mechanics shirt. He can't pull that look.

I really feel bad for his son and his situation.

If his gal has freebie insurance and has to pay nothing or little to nothing, I'm going to be pissed.

You know that janky van is going to break down in his cross country road trip.

My first time seeing Justin was when he interrupted Mig during Mig's vlog. I was like eww. Who is this guy and what was his trauma that enable him to act like he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was going to ask about this rat thing he's doing...he crept it in during a couple of the vlogs, but now it seems to be some huge bit. Didn't watch the last vlog because of it and now apparently the "rat" has it's own account? This "man" is almost 40, right?

The rat thing is so annoying. It feels like a weird ploy to get people to buy merchandise. His childish gimmicks seem especially cringey since the majority of people who watch him are adults.

I miss Justin's older videos. He would make a silly joke here and there but for the most part he seemed more laid-back and chill, like in this video:

Now he just gets more and more childish with each new video. I wonder if Ally knew that Justin had Benjamin Button's Disease when she first started dating him.

Now he just gets more and more childish with each new video. I wonder if Ally knew that Justin had Benjamin Button's Disease when she first started dating him.
Heck, she was still kinda a child (18) when she first started dating him so he acted like her age group anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was going to ask about this rat thing he's doing...he crept it in during a couple of the vlogs, but now it seems to be some huge bit. Didn't watch the last vlog because of it and now apparently the "rat" has it's own account? This "man" is almost 40, right?
I personally believe he's a furry and wanted an excuse to buy a fursuit as a business expense. 🐀

• Heart
I've been watching his videos for a while now and while he has always been a bit off, things kind of seem extra so now. He spent an entire vlog convincing everyone (and had to convince his parents too) that this van was a good idea and would be a good buy. It is understandable that his parents were apprehensive since they had to put money in his overdrawn account not long before.

This latest trip he's on he's been talking about for a while. In his latest vlog just posted today, he not only mentioned he left later than planned because Ally had a birthday party (the horror of spending her birthday with her :rolleyes:) but also talked in incredible detail about how he had no destination or didn't know how long the trip would be. He mentioned it could either be super short or last up to a month. On top of all that, one of his big "selling points" with buying the van was that he could sleep in it and save on hotel costs. What does he do the first night of his trip? Pays to stay in some dumpy ass motel...

Had to get that venting out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10