Adventures in Design #1 Brickey the Disney Know It All

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the heavily featured "characters" in his fan film is pretty uncomfortable with it.
Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 12.04.03.png

One of the heavily featured "characters" in his fan film is pretty uncomfortable with it.
Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 12.04.03.png
Looking back at the film I think Brickey was referring to Captain Keevan as the blue lady. But he kept using footage of this guest wearing all blue with a blue wig which made her think he was referring to her. He even used shots of her over narration of him talking about the "blue lady" so I see why she thinks he's talking about her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow. I thought the lady, that was a guest, he kept showing, was his wife. So he was filming someone for his film without permission? What a POS.

View attachment 1182519

Looking back at the film I think Brickey was referring to Captain Keevan as the blue lady. But he kept using footage of this guest wearing all blue with a blue wig which made her think he was referring to her. He even used shots of her over narration of him talking about the "blue lady" so I see why she thinks he's talking about her.
Doesn't matter who he was referring to! That's gross and creepy AF 😳 he zoomed in on her and showed her as if she had agreed to be in this fan film

Doesn't matter who he was referring to! That's gross and creepy AF 😳 he zoomed in on her and showed her as if she had agreed to be in this fan film
Yeah pretty weird and creepy to film someone and include several clear shots of their face in your fan film if you're not going to get permission and tell them what you're doing.

Reactions: 11
Yeah pretty weird and creepy to film someone and include several clear shots of their face in your fan film if you're not going to get permission and tell them what you're doing.
He hasn't even responded to her comment.

Something has always seemed off with this dude and this is bad.

Not to mention imagine paying the $6k for a room and your travel and your cosplay all to end up being followed and in someone's creepy film about drugs.

Reactions: 11
I’m skimming through the GSC video and WTF is going on at the 5 min mark? Was he putting drugs in his drink and then rubbing coke on his gums? I really don’t understand.

This narration might be the most annoying thing I’ve heard in a long time.

View attachment 1157583

Link directly to the time stamp:
He just loves to hear the sound of his own voice and film his ugly mug nonstop, even in the parks.

This guy is a complete weirdo and he hangs around with blab. His Walt Disney World videos was like so boring and he was so emotional I wanted to gag. He’s such a know it all thinking that he’s the best out there and the best podcaster also. I think KT has the hots for him because Spencer's too old for her. It’s funny I’m the same age as Spencer and he looks about 10 years or so more older than I do.
It's all that booze!

Not really sure why he uses that nazi eagle as a logo for his channel. Seems a bit out of place for a DL vlog.
Yes, I have always noticed that and commented to him several times, always deleted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He hasn't even responded to her comment.

Something has always seemed off with this dude and this is bad.

Not to mention imagine paying the $6k for a room and your travel and your cosplay all to end up being followed and in someone's creepy film about drugs.
I feel so bad for her... I also feel bad for all the workers who were subjected to his bullshit. Hopefully he did a good job cleaning all that brown sugar he spilled on the piss covered floor of the men's bathroom. Also, I feel like the worker named Miguel wasn't quite sure if the Drapester was genuinely upset or if it was just an in character bit. Miguel was probably worried he would get in trouble and lose his job.

I have to say this video was so unintentionally hilarious since Brickey thought he was creating a magnum opus Martin Scorsese picture. It was so bad that it was a great comedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello, I would like to share my personal experience with this guy. (me) As someone who grew up going to Disneyland, and I am in love with the history of the place, when I first started watching his channel, it was very obvious this guy was new to Disneyland. Yes, he probably had an annual pass for a year or so, and watched justinscarred history videos, but as an "expert" in disneyland, the guy had was giving out so much bad info. So, i politely made some comments on his channel correcting him. Oh boy! he did not like that, so he started getting very defensive, and eventually started attacking me.
Yes, i call it like i see it, and I also called out his obnoxious clickbait videos during covid shutdown.
I know for sure, that he made those adam the woo "hangout" videos for clout. This guy is not worth any time.

Someone should seriously do a scientific analysis on the mental state of disney vloggers. There has to be something going on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel so bad for her... I also feel bad for all the workers who were subjected to his bullshit. Hopefully he did a good job cleaning all that brown sugar he spilled on the piss covered floor of the men's bathroom. Also, I feel like the worker named Miguel wasn't quite sure if the Drapester was genuinely upset or if it was just an in character bit. Miguel was probably worried he would get in trouble and lose his job.

I have to say this video was so unintentionally hilarious since Brickey thought he was creating a magnum opus Martin Scorsese picture. It was so bad that it was a great comedy.
Was that the CM with the ipad??iPad??? He was trying to hard to do his best at handling the situation and what he kept throwing at him to get his film plot moving forward.

It was a cringe movie that made everyone around uncomfortable lol but it was hilarious to see him believe he delivered the next Oscar winning film 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was that the CM with the ipad??iPad??? He was trying to hard to do his best at handling the situation and what he kept throwing at him to get his film plot moving forward.

It was a cringe movie that made everyone around uncomfortable lol but it was hilarious to see him believe he delivered the next Oscar winning film 😂
Yeah, Miguel is the one who had the space iPad. "Drape" should have told Miguel this is just a bit for his video before he started filming, but I highly doubt he did.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, Miguel is the one who had the space iPad. "Drape" should have told Miguel this is just a bit for his video before he started filming, but I highly doubt he did.
That was absolutely painful to watch. He tried so hard to stay in character

What I want to know is at any point did security or anyone question him for his behavior and acting like a coke addict? I get it's his fan film but like the star cruiser is still for families. People are paying a lot of money and this tit is the type of thing that as we saw makes CMs uncomfortable, and tired of dealing with asshole guests which later on will result in worst guest experiences.

I like OA but have no idea how Peter left him a comment praising this tit show

Reactions: 7
That was absolutely painful to watch. He tried so hard to stay in character

What I want to know is at any point did security or anyone question him for his behavior and acting like a coke addict? I get it's his fan film but like the star cruiser is still for families. People are paying a lot of money and this tit is the type of thing that as we saw makes CMs uncomfortable, and tired of dealing with asshole guests which later on will result in worst guest experiences.

I like OA but have no idea how Peter left him a comment praising this tit show
I wonder if anyone asked him why he kept eating brown sugar.

Brick Montana.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Francis Ford Brickolla only knows ART!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He's live right now talking about his crappy star wars "film". Someone asked if any of the guests or cast members resisted him filming them and he said no. What a f-in liar.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Out of all the Star Wars story ideas you can possibly create, you make one about doing and smuggling coke "spice". Seriously, this guy has no grasp of Star Wars universe. You have an opportunity to do something like make a fan film at a Star Wars hotel, and could not come up with something better? You can take 5 minutes and think up a compelling back story and plot better than this mess. He could have shot this on a bus in downtown L.A and it would have had the same impact, what a waste!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Out of all the Star Wars story ideas you can possibly create, you make one about doing and smuggling coke "spice". Seriously, this guy has no grasp of Star Wars universe. You have an opportunity to do something like make a fan film at a Star Wars hotel, and could not come up with something better? You can take 5 minutes and think up a compelling back story and plot better than this mess. He could have shot this on a bus in downtown L.A and it would have had the same impact, what a waste!
No exaggeration; children have made better Star Wars fan films than Brickey!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1182519

Did he end up deleting or responding to this comment?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He could have shot this on a bus in downtown L.A and it would have had the same impact, what a waste!
Exactly! It was on his face practically the entire time! Per usual. He's so obsessed with himself. On his live yesterday, he mentioned that Peter from OA said he would have liked to see more of the surroundings as opposed to just Brickey's face. Lol!!! I'm paraphrasing, but that's basically what he said. He always thinks everyone just wants to see his stupid mug. Get over yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart