Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve had married friends that would post stories like this, really overselling the “we are happy” vibe and then like a week later you’d find out they got divorced :ROFLMAO:
Yep, always the case. People who are really happy don’t have time to document every waking second because they’re actually enjoying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
SAME HERE!!!

There was a married couple we had known for many years individually before they got together and got married. They spent almost a decade showing social media how “perfect” their relationship was and how in love they are with each other. It was so over the top and in your face I had to finally mute them both.

One day my Wife comes up to me with her phone saying how they are divorcing. They both said “Please respect our privacy during this difficult time”. Funny how those who try to prove their lives / love lives are soooooo much better than everyone else demands complete privacy when tit goes south 🤣🤣🤣🤣
yeah, I know an ex couple like this! Turns out the husband had another kid behind his wife’s back. The wife nuked all her socials. I felt bad about her outcome, hopefully a lesson was learned…

This same person tagged me on Twitter yesterday with a screenshot of one of @STEVIEDOODLES posts commenting on KTs weight as an example. I pulled my tag off and blocked her. She's a rabid BLAB fan.
where? On Twitter? Off I go to investigate…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Screenshots from KTs latest Instagram Reel aka doing damage control trying to get people to forget she lost her tit this trip. Pepperidge Farm remembers…View attachment 1184737
View attachment 1184738
View attachment 1184739

View attachment 1184740
View attachment 1184742
View attachment 1184741
View attachment 1184743
View attachment 1184744
View attachment 1184745
View attachment 1184746
After all the ranting and raving she did the entire strip does she actually think we believe they had such a great and relaxing time?! I hope she gains back all 5.8 pounds of water weight she supposedly lost last week and then some.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m really trying to understand this plate. It looks like mashed potatoes, beans, onions, cilantro, more potatoes, carne asada, rice and maybe broccoli? Yeah, they deffo ain’t having sex.
11DBF689-9F10-4F3B-8E8B-4EFFF922A824.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Looks like KT turned comments back on for her new vegas reel.
She gets paid for every reel that get a certain amount of views. Anyone with over 10K followers can monetize their insta. That's why the multiple crossposting of them, any story view counts towards the view count, even if it doesn't appear in your main thread.
Limited means she gets to approve each post before it's posted to her page.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m really trying to understand this plate. It looks like mashed potatoes, beans, onions, cilantro, more potatoes, carne asada, rice and maybe broccoli? Yeah, they deffo ain’t having sex.
View attachment 1184904
Those mashed potatoes look questionable! Yea, it's all a show. Their stans may fall for it, but not anyone else! I think KT fantasizes about Mr. Slockbower!!

• Haha
yeah, I know an ex couple like this! Turns out the husband had another kid behind his wife’s back. The wife nuked all her socials. I felt bad about her outcome, hopefully a lesson was learned…

where? On Twitter? Off I go to investigate…
I think it came from a response on ShawnChapeks thread.

Reactions: 10
Also whoever lurks here and doesn’t like our comments on KT’s weight:

she calls herself a “double cheese mcfatty”!

Spare me on the body shaming bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
KT looks like she’s 50, lives like she’s 70, and is only 35.

She is deeply regretting her life. No kids. No career. No money. No friends. Her bitterness is why she snapped at that man.

Reactions: 34
Katie has no problem publicly calling out the haters. Even exposes their names/handles in her rants! Bet you she won't call out Kitra and Natalie in one of her rants! She knows better...

• Heart
Reactions: 40

She is deeply regretting her life. No kids. No career. No money. No friends. Her bitterness is why she snapped at that man.
She’s created a life dependent on sources that can be gone in the snap of a finger. YouTube, and Spencer.

Her monetary existence is super fragile. I would be a total wreck with no stability or security.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm assuming Spence is working at Talking Dead tonight. I wonder if he's forbid KT to go live?

• Haha

Really bleeping hate that Mrs. FreshBaked is liking all of KT’s bullshit. That’s another grifting couple! If they don’t travel or do anything but Disney, all that YT money bought them their home.

• Wow
Watch the next video be something like "Exciting Announcement! We're moving to Vegas!" 😂
This will be followed by "Exciting Announcement! Goodbye Katie; I Have a New Girlfriend!"

I bet their front tires are bald now.
Maybe they let them get that way on purpose so they can make a dramatic vlog where AAA saves their asses in the middle of the desert. Katie will tell everyone she almost died of dehydration, so you should buy more BLAB merchandise.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have they found the cake vending machine yet? Isn’t that the most gripping footage of their last Vegas escapade? Or are they even in Vegas? 🥸
They never got that piece of cake from machine did they? Wasn’t the failure blamed on the machine not working or some B.S? And they left Vegas next day? I always thought their credit card got declined and that’s why no cake and shortened trip.

Reactions: 15
Really bleeping hate that Mrs. FreshBaked is liking all of KT’s bullshit. That’s another grifting couple! If they don’t travel or do anything but Disney, all that YT money bought them their home.
I had the same thoughts about her liking every post too!! Come on distance yourself, especially when you rely on your YT channel for your family’s income!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.