Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume they stopped going to Universal in late April 2021 because that’s when Disneyland reopened.

for all the “we’re a lifestyle vlog not a Disney vlog” bs it’s obvious they only care about the Disney stuff. because that’s where they can panhandle for money with little to no consequences.
That reminds me how ResortTV1 started going to Universal all the time once Disney World closed due to coronavirus. 😂

Reactions: 11
The drama going on with BLAB and KT was briefly discussed by the Disneyland analysis youtube channel Orangegrove55. They didn't mention her & BLAB by name, but I'm almost hundred percent sure they were referring to the whole Columbia incident and aftermath since I had asked Teri to tag OG55 on twitter in regards to telling him about the what happened. The wider Disneyland fan community is starting to become aware of what a train wreck KT & BLAB are (Brief discussion from 27 to 28 minute mark):
BINGO!
I personally know OG and Vashsky, and yes, you are correct, they were referring to the whole "Columbia incident and aftermath" on this particular Orangegrove55 podcast. I am hoping they discuss the issues surrounding filming live streams and/or vlogging in the parks, more in depth in the near future, since this has become so widely known in the Disneyland community. 🍊🍊🍊

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I thought it was because Universal Hollywood was requiring a negative covid test or proof of vaccine. Would make sense if they got banned bc they really hate that park now!
Oh, that's right! I forgot about the whole "proof of vaccine" possibility.

I just remember them being all 'we're going to be filming here so much now' and then suddenly they just stopped going and never said why. Something definitely happened. Just like Loungefly, they have a huge irrational beef with it and, even without details, we can all accurately surmise the problem is with the Blabs.

They are always the common denominator.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
BINGO!
I personally know OG and Vashsky, and yes, you are correct, they were referring to the whole "Columbia incident and aftermath" on this particular Orangegrove55 podcast. I am hoping they discuss the issues surrounding filming live streams and/or vlogging in the parks, more in depth in the near future, since this has become so widely known in the Disneyland community. 🍊🍊🍊
Thank you for posting! Going to watch tomorrow. I wonder how it will be once BLAB is back at Disneyland after they skipped town after the tit they caused. I can only hope random people see them and enthusiastically yell “look it’s the grifters!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I remember one of them recently saying they prefer to go to Universal Orlando cause it’s so much bigger and better than the one in California. Which is stupid cause you could make that argument for WDW vs. Disneyland. Universal Orlando may be better but the California location is great too. I think it’s just another one of their lame ass excuses…for what, I don’t know.
I'm sure they'll say the same for world when they move to Florida to escape the drama in California.

• Heart
I remember one of them recently saying they prefer to go to Universal Orlando cause it’s so much bigger and better than the one in California. Which is stupid cause you could make that argument for WDW vs. Disneyland. Universal Orlando may be better but the California location is great too. I think it’s just another one of their lame ass excuses…for what, I don’t know.
I remember KT saying something to the fact that she does not like all of the escalators at USH, which is an absolutely ridiculous reason as she is up and down them all day in Las Vegas. I have to believe they were banned from going and did a decent job of hiding this, someone needs to dig this up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh, that's right! I forgot about the whole "proof of vaccine" possibility.

I just remember them being all 'we're going to be filming here so much now' and then suddenly they just stopped going and never said why. Something definitely happened. Just like Loungefly, they have a huge irrational beef with it and, even without details, we can all accurately surmise the problem is with the Blabs.

They are always the common denominator.
I want to know all the secrets her previous hair stylist has, you know he has some ridiculously good tea on the BLABS! She also kept praising and plugging her new stylist as being the best ever, so you know some ish went down with her ex stylist.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Okay so this was too good to pass up and not check lol

Doing some digging the last video from USH was April 19, 2021. I checked their Instagram and there's a gap between April 18 to the 22 I believe it was. Which whenever they do a video or milestone as it may have been of theme parks last year there was bound to be a photo post. However, nothing is there! I also remember Spence doing Instagram stories and showing both USH Backlot and WB studios when he briefly went to work on some shows. So it could coincide that he showed things he wasn't allowed to as he was walking and not on a tour for either or. Which when other vloggers started doing the WB tour they kept saying Spence already showed it but really it was him walking around on his breaks. Universal has been known to ban from one park and not the sister parks. So there is definitely something onto them potentially having been banned from the park.

So interestingly enough, on their tagged photos you can still see that he had tagged them also... so it is all very intriguing 🤔
Tiki0730 thanks for that I am not a an OG aficionado - i have an account but dont know how to use it lol!

Reactions: 7
I thought it was because Universal Hollywood was requiring a negative covid test or proof of vaccine. Would make sense if they got banned bc they really hate that park now!
Another reason I bought the USH pass............they won't be there!! Been having fun there all year long.

• Haha
My god that woman doesn’t know when to stop does she?
Who the duck would post a clip of wife beating, right wing racist Eric Clapton, then follow it up with a post about mental health 🤷‍♂️
46E6B1A7-02EC-4313-A651-24ADDE3F7914.jpeg
051E4D2D-48E4-46C1-9F79-BAB8F7B9808B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Tiki0730 thanks for that I am not a an OG aficionado - i have an account but dont know how to use it lol!
My husband works for Universal and he says you can definitely get banned and/or fired for taking pics or videos on the backlots without permission.

• Haha
Or could it be simply that KT is too fat to ride the rides at Universal. Afterall a body made of nougat isn't exactly the most flexable...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Interesting perspective and didn’t think of him as being the aggressor. In the relationship. How tall would Jarli say they both are? Always wondered. I also still can’t believe KT left her husband for Spence.
I agree with the 5'2 guess for KT. She looks to be shorter than Jackie Super Enthused who is not standing up straight. Dylan is 6' ?
infu web.png

Reactions: 8
Wait, doesn't katie also constantly tell us she is 100% real, no edits, all out there, take or leave it? Can't have it both ways KT.

1649584787324.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
they act like they have to continue vlogging and putting their "real" lives on the internet, like someones holding a gun to their head lol. if shes actually going through tit, then stop vlogging ! not like it's benefiting them in any way, with their $20 super chats per live stream

• Heart
Oh, good grief! Reading everybody's great comments as KT is busy escalating her sob story is just so aggravating! I'm to the part where she's saying that now he spit on her.

Um-hmm, yeah. :rolleyes: I'm really sure that you were being stalked by this man and his family for HOURS at this point and he spit on you and threatened you and you were incredibly scared as you hawked your wares to your adoring fans hate watchers with your usual obliviousness.

You're just such a trooper!

Then after hours of abuse at his hands you finally snapped and loudly called him out while hiding behind Charlie. Aww, poor Katie!

I just keep thinking of that old scene from Friends where the building super gets after Rachel for not throwing away her trash properly and she goes back to the apartment crying. And when someone makes light of it she's like, "That's easy for you to say! You weren't almost just killed!"

I can't find a gif, but I just can't stop thinking of that scene. KT is totally being that over-reacting cry baby. Except the bulk of her feelings are guided by whatever she delusionally thinks is going to serve her purpose best, not actual emotions.

I knew they were deluded liars, but seriously... I honestly didn't realize just how much delusion they both have. I foolishly thought they were more liars than delusional. They just keep making all these outrageous claims that can easily be disproven by footage, paper trails...and, you know, LOGIC!

I truly didn't realize how delusional they are. Like actual, text book, not-a-name-calling-adjective delusional. It's not simply them being the lying narrative-controlling con artists they are. They believe in what they are saying to a scary degree! :oops:

Um... Yeah? Precisely right.

That is a huge double-edged sword that she's trying to wield there. The tiny amount that we see vs. what is actually going on in her life is exactly what we are all trying to make more people aware of.

True, we don't know her feelings, but it's quite easy to see how she plays on the feelings of others to push her own agenda. Feelings are often complicated and messy but they are not mystical, unknowable incantations that only she can invoke. We all have them. It's why so many people are calling bullshit.

She just seriously can't see reality for what it is. Even the stans who support her can't possibly fit into that really small bubble she's created for herself and herself only.

And she really needs to be stopped dead in her tracks for that nonsense of constantly trying to silence people and sabotage the clear points they are making by playing the whole "you don't know how I felt" card. It's disgusting that she's only playing the victim to diminish clear truths and garner sympathy!

The words that people have commonly used to express the terrible situations they've endured should never be allowed to be co-opted and tainted by problem causing bullies actively looking for a fight.

This is why "us trolls" are actively using our time and energy trying to stop them. Basic human decency compels us to not turn a blind eye when we see the damage that is deliberately being done for selfish gain. We're not haters with too much time on our hands, what we're doing is called standing up for what is right, even at our own cost! :mad:

• Heart
I'm a semi-local, we got about twice a month and a few weeks back had a very weird encounter with 2 cast members at different locations. One in DCA when doing mobile checkout, he thought he was funny by making fun of my last name saying it was spelled wrong. When I said actually names can be spelled differently based on your ethnicity and country. He got aggressive and kept going he wouldn't give me a bag for my stuff and kept saying to admit I was wrong. My husband stepped in and was like what do you want her to do change it legally because you think so? And he's like no but she's still wrong. What's worse he was a former marine per his name tag.

Then at Oga's a CM who wasn't even helping us made it a point to come over and make him show him my ID once again. I am 11 years over the legal drinking age and he then kept making fun of me for looking young. It made us and the people sharing our table super uncomfortable. He kept trying to say it was a joke but it was clear no one found it funny much less for him to keep going.

I also just let it go and didn't go to city hall. We're in a tough time as a whole after the initial pandemic closures and didn't want someone to lose their job but yeah it was just odd and not the usual friendliness.

Could you imagine blob if they had those experiences from say a new CM who doesn't know them or is having a bad day and don't want to be filmed
I've noticed a few new Cast Members who should never been hired. Chapek laid a lot of people off and is a cheap fck. So I'm sure if he can find cheap labor, he'll take them. He's likely cutting costs on training too. So many CMs standing around and gossiping. All newbies from what i gathered.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.