Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Best Life & Beyond thread #17 staring Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons. Things have really heated up in the past week…let’s all keep stoking the BLAB fire and get justice for our the man who simply voiced his opinion.

Thank You @OutofScope for the thread title. Absolute perfection 👏🏻

BTW Katie… I started this thread while eating at the Bengal BBQ😂 You seem to think anyone who has a beef with you is sitting in a basement somewhere. I’m literally in your playground without fear of confrontation, living my best life😘 have a nice day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I stumbled upon this site from my dislike of KT & Spencer & BLAB. I wanted to see if anyone had the same feelings, I have for them. So, I Googled, Fat Katie Best Life and Beyond and it directed me to this site. I have to say, I'm glad I found this Site. Thank you all for all your comments. I thought I was the only one who Despised them.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Probably yes. These 2 Grifters want/need the SuperChat $$$$$$.in order to have The Fake Life and Beyond.

1649442640875.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
With Natalie confirming the rumor KT called the landlord at Adam's place a c word, and KT falsely accusing a man of spitting on her, will her vlogging friends rally around BLAB? Not to mention the dm's where she calls herself famous, how do you defend those?!? If they can read the room they'd know to steer clear of this train wreck

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He's been laying low on the crouton talk for a while, just waiting for a vulnerable moment to capitalize! Sad thing is I don't think she'll be eating many salads on this trip. Maybe secret salads they say they ate but didn't film?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lots of comments deleted on the Vegas vlog. KT left this little gem

View attachment 1180376
"Stop making a mountain out of a molehill"..... Says the witch who freaked out at some kid walking be with his family on a boat....and tried to file a police report on an adult male who said ugh and made a simple comment on a livestream. Give me a break...she's deplorable!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You know you have had a rough year of personal decisions:

WHEN driving directly to a resort town (Lake Tahoe) during a horrific Forest Fire for a little R & R + Content with your ̶h̶u̶s̶b̶a̶n̶d̶’̶s̶ ̶ co-adulterer’s senior parents, while others are using the same road to evacuate their destroyed homes, is not even in your “Top 5 Egregious Things Done in the Past Twelve Months”.

Some people may forget about the Forest Fire Nuisance, Breastfeeding Voyeurism, Mark Twain Aggression, Adultery, Ruining Adam The Woo’s Thanksgiving, Dispute with Anaheim Apartment Management + Neighbors but WE don’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.