Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
With Katie and Spencer now separated and no longer lovers, I just hope the community here stays united and doesn’t feel like it is necessary to take sides.

B0BEF0CC-0082-426F-B959-5A8C89B3760D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

UncleLester

VIP Member
For any of my Tattle friends that are going through hard times or sadness during this holiday season, I kindly ask you to remember two things:

1) You have a group of folks here at tattle that really enjoys your personality + contributions to our community and we will listen to you.

2) No matter how sad or dark things may get at times, please keep it all in perspective. What you are going through will never be as isolating or lonely as the day Katie & Spencer stood Pixar Charlie up at the San Diego Zoo.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

disneynana21

VIP Member
TRUE STORY: I’m pretty sure the regulars in here know I work in the medical field as an RT. Today I was giving my patient (probably around 34 years old) a breathing treatment. I sit there with her while said treatment is underway and she compliments me on my Mickey Thanksgiving/Fall themed badge reel. She then tells me that she was just recently at the parks celebrating Veteran’s Day for her hubby and also celebrating her bday. I then tell her that my family and I have a date on the books to visit the parks for the holidays. I then tell her I’m looking forward to all the foods I’ve seen vloggers vlog about for Festival of the Holidays. She then asks me, “Which vloggers? Besf Life?” I damn near choked on my gum that I probably shouldn’t be chewing in a room where I am administering an aerosol treatment…oh wait, where was I? SQUIRREL! Oh right, back to BLOB! I responded to her, “Oh God no, not BLOB, they are HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PEOPLE” Then she said, omg you are right, I meant to say FRESH BAKED! I told her that I had just recently watched a few vlogs but was referring to Mr. Cheezypop. She said, “I ran into Blob not that long ago. KT gave me the dirtiest look and was so rude to a CM at either the candy shop or Jolly Holiday. She said she was in shock because she brags at how amazing CM’s are. She also said Spencer and her seem to hate each other. She said there was no love there. KT glued to her phone while Spence was in La la land completely ignoring each other. I asked her if she had heard of Tattle and she said no. She proceeded to look up Tattle on her iPad and said, oh boy. I’ve got some reading material while I’m here now! Yikes, she might now end up reading this and know it was me. Oh well, no PHI was mentioned and HIPAA doesn’t seem to play a factor in this story. I’m just so glad that I found someone out in the “wild” who equally shared the same disgust in these two grifters as we all do. By the way, on her own accord she was definitely Team Adam & Team Griftbuster as she said, and I repeat, THAT MAN DID NOT COUGH ON KT! What a beautiful day to save lives!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Cap'n John Dee

Chatty Member
Long time observer of Best life and Tim tracker threads on tattle. Just popping in to say you all should be suspect of anyone trying to monetize their channel off of Best life's downfall. Whoever louie bee is they are trying to make money off of you all's work.
Good Morning Tony/KT/Dylan!

I can only speak for myself but monetization is not the goal of BLOB parody videos. Hence why I use copyrighted music, etc. So....nice try

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
i wonder if spencer lives by himself at the malibu place or if his mommy lives there with him

if he's living there alone, i imagine the place looking like this on a daily basis

4MuARWUg3QsdpQSPwj9IKTLxVJMrPoNb73-bjm27WZM.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

westville

Chatty Member
For months KT lied and pretended they were still friends with Adam. How long will she lie and pretend that she and Spencer are still a couple?

#WheresSpencer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57