Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that there will be scheduling conflicts tomorrow for WHW, I mean can you blame them ? Spencer worked three days in a row and KT was working hard heating food up in a plastic bag, who wouldn't need a week off ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I remember her saying she wore a size 12 shorts…another one of her bullshit lies. Size 12 my ass!!
That hair bleach is getting to her...............she meant to say she wore a size 12 shorts in middle school

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another pointless post. She just thinks she looks good and wants tattle to see! Lol
Well, fake KT, nobody cares and you're still ugly inside and out. Go back to sleep.
What is the opposite of a thirst trap?...that's what this is. Serious anti-boner material and I'm not talking about the soup. Seeing Katie makes me want to drink margaritas and do nothing with my life... wait a second:oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
they should have respected the Woo. May they forever pay for their crappy actions

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.