Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Thanksgiving tattle fam. You all bring me tears of joyful laughter regularly. Just when I think you cannot possibly top yourselves you most certainly always do. I found my people and never looked back. However you spend the day let’s all be grateful we’re not part of a disastrous duo known as the blob’s

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I said it last time but KT- if you know you can't do your weekly obligation (like knowing you will be prepping for Thanksgiving) hold your livestream the day before! At the very very least provide more than one day of notice.

It never shocks me how unprofessional she is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I said it last time but KT- if you know you can't do your weekly obligation (like knowing you will be prepping for Thanksgiving) hold your livestream the day before! At the very very least provide more than one day of notice.

It never shocks me how unprofessional she is.
I just don't understand why people continue to pay for this?? I'd be livid if I was paying monthly for a service and and it always got canceled. When are these stans gonna wake up??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
This is interesting. I don't think they've had such a poorly viewed Disney related video since the Galactic Starcruiser ones. Could viewer fatigue be starting to creep in?

Screenshot 2022-11-23 2.17.18 PM.png

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Driving her boyfriend's car, living in an apartment that she couldn't even afford on her own.... and yet feels the need to flaunt a $1000+ luxury purse. Keep living that fake Orange County lifestyle Katie.
I can spot a cheap knockoff a mile away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This Thanksgiving I am thankful that I am not a Disney vlogger because it is “harder than nursing…by far, BY FAR”.
All jokes aside, hospitals are 24:7 so unfortunately I will be at work but I am every so grateful that I earn an honest living and that I enjoy the things in life like a roof over my head and a car to scoot me around because of said hard work. Anyway, so happy to have found this group with such awesome people in it. You keep me entertained on the daily. Definitely one of my guilty pleasures!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Happy Thanksgiving to my Tattle family. I am thankful to have found such a fun and supportive group of strangers.
I hope that Grandpa has been stretching because removing that fatass KKKT from the Thanksgiving table is gonna be difficult.
Boop 🐷

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
But they had no problem being away from family last year when they took off to Vegas
Let's be honest, they probably weren't speaking to family last year. You don't run off to Vegas if your family is important to you.
This year their Patreons are as important as their family was last year.
This is what Paterons pay for. They shouldn't be surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.