Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its weird seeing Katie stand up straight with confidence. I'm glad she is in a better place, mentality.

Might as well repost this....
1669075329630.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
“Spencer is still asleep,” is code for, “Spencer lives in Malibu now and hasn’t picked me up for my Disney feeding yet.”
He’s not sleeping. He just wasn’t answering Katie’s calls because he was probably participating in a Fairytale Facial.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He looks better with little a little amount of sleep than he does with a full nights amount. That being said, how does she know how much sleep Spencer is giving if she isn’t even living in the same place as he?
It's BS. He is not even allowed to work that much. She probably has no idea. All she knows is what he tells her. What's he gonna tell her? We worked 8 hours and then partied at the strip club until 5 am every night?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's BS. He is not even allowed to work that much. She probably has no idea. All she knows is what he tells her. What's he gonna tell her? We worked 8 hours and then partied at the strip club until 5 am every night?
Spencer spends all his time at the Library. Katie doesn’t read so it’s a win win for the sly dog!!!

3965F58E-71A4-4A24-B515-345F3D5A78A8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
55B27396-6F80-4EB9-BE2B-DD8A427B6755.jpeg

Look.

Don’t blame your dental issues with not being able to call and make a dental appointment - when you clearly are confident to make “marketing” calls for your channel all day long.

Just be honest and blame them on your husband Matty taking you off of his dental insurance because you committed adultery with Spencer.

I am tired of all these “round-a-bout” excuses that are posted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I wonder how many married women are on Spencer’s crew. Maybe that’s why he stayed so late each night, KT. Perhaps those women have pants that aren’t leggings. Or maybe they don’t need a churro to orgasm.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Screenshot_20221121_170216.jpg

This is so stupid, that I feel there is a message hidden in here that I need my Ovaltine decoder ring to figure out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1750426

Look.

Don’t blame your dental issues with not being able to call and make a dental appointment - when you clearly are confident to make “marketing” calls for your channel all day long.

Just be honest and blame them on your husband Matty taking you off of his dental insurance because you committed adultery with Spencer.

I am tired of all these “round-a-bout” excuses that are posted.
Did she not have dental work done during 2020?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.