Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone know that the Stratosphere is the worst hotel in Vegas. I haven't been to Vegas regularly since the 90s, but we wouldn't even go near that place back then.
Jacob The Carpetbagger stayed there last year. They gave him a key to a room that was already occupied! He walked in and started complaining about the cleanliness when he noticed that there was a person laying on the bed. Needless to say he got the hell out of there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Hey KT, while you were sleeping..... (999 days elapsed between the time Bob Iger left the Disney company, and when he returned 🤯) you gained 100 lbs, you lost all of your friends, you are still married, and Bob Iger is still the CEO of Disney. :ROFLMAO:😅😂🤣

🛌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
you would think KT at least would have rushed as fast as she could to say SOMETHING about the iger/chapek story the first chance she got, but nope

they're both completely over the channel at this point (and one another)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is there a way to change your time on your stories?? I checked her ig at 10 something and it didn't mention anything I even looked at 8 nothing but now according to insta she posted it 4h ago hmmmm maybe she didn't have reception there and it barely posted??
Most likely she posted the story to her “close friends” list on IG, then changed the settings to ”all” (just tested it out and it works)

not sure the point of doing that though?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't believe Walking Dead was a show as long as it was. How many times can they make evil zombies and evil post apocalyptic humans new and innovative. I noped out of that show like five years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Are we going to pick sides when the break up is finalized?

is this good or bad for BLAB? or will it make no difference?

weren't they very anti-chapek?
everyone should be anti chapek. That’s the only thing I can relate to BLAB on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I'm sorry, but if your fingers look like this I am not even going to joke about it. KT, either retaining fat or fluid to this extent is a SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUE. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ASAP.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Dylan chatted with Adam a couple of months ago at Sea World. Did he unfollowed Adam because of the wrath of Katie? I don't understand why Dylan is still latching on to a sinking ship!
BLAB must have some good dirt on Dylan. It's the only thing that makes sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.