Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
Damn it Spencer of all fucking nights you had to be gone when this news hits. We could have gone live and made some super chat money the old way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Tattle community,
I've been reading, lurking, and laughing my ass off here for awhile now! I felt guilty for getting all this smart, insightful, and brilliant entertainment for free, so I decided the least I could do (like some others we know) was to log on and say THANK YOU to all who contribute to this site. 🙌🙌🙌

I found my way here like a lot of others....I occasionally watched these two cock holsters, and began to not like what I was seeing or hearing come out of their rotten mouths. Watching you all, day after day, strategically dismantle and burn down the house of BLOB using tools and weapons that BLOB themselves have provided, has been pure comedic joy and I can't wait to watch it all unfold.
Thank you all again for the laughs, and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

diskneelvr

VIP Member
I still need to catch up on the last thread but since Tony reads here FUCK YOU. Don’t you ever open your uneducated possum tooth mouth again speaking about other peoples mental health issues and suicide.

BTW how does it feel to not be allowed to live stream at Disneyland? 🤡 I heard they took away your AP too!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

I was duped

Chatty Member
Long time observer of Best life and Tim tracker threads on tattle. Just popping in to say you all should be suspect of anyone trying to monetize their channel off of Best life's downfall. Whoever louie bee is they are trying to make money off of you all's work.
Any one that is helping in taking down grifters on youtube deserves to have their channel monetized. They are a hero in our books.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

cardfrek

VIP Member
So you know KT shadow bans people in the chat? Well, looks like BLAB has been publicly banned from the Disney vlogger community. Sucks to suck 👍🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Its weird seeing Katie stand up straight with confidence. I'm glad she is in a better place, mentality.

Might as well repost this....
1669075329630.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

wifeofanitalian

If I may derail the KT train for a moment. I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. This has been a great space for laughter and to take one’s mind off of things. That being said, for anyone having a hard /sad time tomorrow thinking about loved ones (for me it’s my Mom) bigs hugs and thanks for the laughs Tattle Family ❤

• Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
Long time observer of Best life and Tim tracker threads on tattle. Just popping in to say you all should be suspect of anyone trying to monetize their channel off of Best life's downfall. Whoever louie bee is they are trying to make money off of you all's work.
Good morning, Katie. Why are you up so early on a Sunday?

• Haha
  • Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I haven't seen this mentioned, but I think one possible reason for Spencer and Katie wearing sunglasses inside is the fact that both of them are delusional, talentless sacks of crap.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
“Would you like me to rep your brand? I’m very well-known in the Disney community. I’ve been on the cover of Inside The Magic 3x this year alone.”

63869291-4E5A-4B97-9634-59D72069E680.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52