Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit I absolutely shocked about a recent revelation. Maybe you all saw this coming!

Do you all remember the vegan leather luxury backpack company “For The Lively” that partnered with super influencers like Katie Slockbower of Best Life & Beyond last Fall?

Well, I just perused the company’s Instagram Account and Website and I almost fell to the floor.

First, I was SHOCKED to see that the “For the Lively” Instagram account had gone dark on social media between May 31, 2022 and October 26, 2022!

I am assuming sales were so strong of their signature backpack model that they probably had so many backorders that there was no need to advertise with paid or organic social posts.

It had to kill the creators just to sit on their hands and not shout about their Godsend of a product!

Next, I was surprised to see since we first met “For The Lively” a year ago that no new products or designs had been launched. Clearly, the “Spencer” (no relation) model was a massive success. However, the brand is so strong you think it would have absolutely expanded into more colors and styles.

Finally, it looks like they removed the post they had last Fall of Katie Slockbower modeling the bag at Disneyland. Maybe Katie had only agreed for the company to use her name and likeness for six months?

What are your thoughts on “For The Lively” and its signature bag?

Do you think it needs the praise and admiration of a “Shark Tank” appearance to take it to the next level or will they succeed with their internal marketing team (same team that found Katie)?

Also, do you think the four months that they didn’t post on Social Media hurts consumer confidence with their warranty offered with the bags? That some consumers might have doubts if they will even be around this time next year?

Finally, what would you say to critics that would suggest that the backpack brand was just a half-assed vanity project by a Salt Lake City house wife that had no previous business experience and probably has a garage full of oversized backpacks because the minimum order from China was 1,000 units at $100,000 total (before shipping)?
is this the same backpack that's permanently attached to KT's back?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve dated one girl who had to always “do their makeup” to feel normal and it was such a time suck and a load of false advertising. Never again! My best relationship was with someone who didn’t need makeup but when she decided to apply it… wow! Super hot! But that was for special occasions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
8 more days and my December patron accounts fall off. I’ll help you out KT it’s how much you spend in the park eating in a day. BOOP.
Speaking of Patreon…what exactly have members received for the month of November so far? What

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I’ve dated one girl who had to always “do their makeup” to feel normal and it was such a time suck and a load of false advertising. Never again! My best relationship was with someone who didn’t need makeup but when she decided to apply it… wow! Super hot! But that was for special occasions.
My best relationships are with men who buy me makeup! 😁😂
But I live and breathe makeup. I get what you're saying though. Some men just don't like it or have the patience for it. In Katie's case, men think she's a man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her hair is turning into one clump. A helmet. The front shouldn’t be touching. Makes me itchy! Pretty soon it’ll just be her eye peeking out for churros.
CB96491A-203D-40C4-891B-C9F80006A673.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Speaking of Patreon…what exactly have members received for the month of November so far? What
3 live streams, one delayed a day, 2 less than an hour long (40 minutes and 49 minutes) and a chicken soup video.

The last $40 super bestie extra content was on September 24!

KT looking at the November calendar: “Damn, November has 5 Wednesdays! I have to spend 5 whole hours with the Besties this month?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So you’re gonna have me believe these pics are only 2 days apart…ok 🤣🤔
C3048FE9-42C4-4E87-B5BF-AC2A4CA2DCAF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
TRUE STORY: I’m pretty sure the regulars in here know I work in the medical field as an RT. Today I was giving my patient (probably around 34 years old) a breathing treatment. I sit there with her while said treatment is underway and she compliments me on my Mickey Thanksgiving/Fall themed badge reel. She then tells me that she was just recently at the parks celebrating Veteran’s Day for her hubby and also celebrating her bday. I then tell her that my family and I have a date on the books to visit the parks for the holidays. I then tell her I’m looking forward to all the foods I’ve seen vloggers vlog about for Festival of the Holidays. She then asks me, “Which vloggers? Besf Life?” I damn near choked on my gum that I probably shouldn’t be chewing in a room where I am administering an aerosol treatment…oh wait, where was I? SQUIRREL! Oh right, back to BLOB! I responded to her, “Oh God no, not BLOB, they are HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PEOPLE” Then she said, omg you are right, I meant to say FRESH BAKED! I told her that I had just recently watched a few vlogs but was referring to Mr. Cheezypop. She said, “I ran into Blob not that long ago. KT gave me the dirtiest look and was so rude to a CM at either the candy shop or Jolly Holiday. She said she was in shock because she brags at how amazing CM’s are. She also said Spencer and her seem to hate each other. She said there was no love there. KT glued to her phone while Spence was in La la land completely ignoring each other. I asked her if she had heard of Tattle and she said no. She proceeded to look up Tattle on her iPad and said, oh boy. I’ve got some reading material while I’m here now! Yikes, she might now end up reading this and know it was me. Oh well, no PHI was mentioned and HIPAA doesn’t seem to play a factor in this story. I’m just so glad that I found someone out in the “wild” who equally shared the same disgust in these two grifters as we all do. By the way, on her own accord she was definitely Team Adam & Team Griftbuster as she said, and I repeat, THAT MAN DID NOT COUGH ON KT! What a beautiful day to save lives!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
All credit goes to Emily at Fairytale Facials! Isn't her work terrific?

I hope she uses Katie to cross-promote more of her services with her upcoming Black Friday Gift Card sale!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1753289
if I were KT, and I thank GOD & my lucky stars I’m not, I would take a good hard look at these photos and decide I would never smile in photos again showing my teeth. That rotten snaggle tooth popping out front needs its own zip code!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.