Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking Katie is at "Talking Dead" finale and she's wearing her Tropical Attire from the Hell's Kitchen video (most formal outfit that she currently owns).

She's going to try and "Boop!" us over the head with a post of her, Spencer, and some celebrity form the Walking Dead cast. She knows how well Spence's "Better Call Saul" IG post did.

Just prepare yourselves mentally in case.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Meanwhile… Katie is dipping pizza into the chocolate fountain at the walking dead wrap party…
ACFABC86-E56E-4E72-8D97-8C85DD9EF72D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
when did KT and spencer (first) break up?

and dear lord, another jeremy?! there are at least a hundred jeremys in the BLAB cinematic universe
I believe it was 2018, maybe April or May?? At this point they weren't out as a couple, Katie still wore her wedding ring. All subscribers knew was she was off the channel and Spence was going solo. He started doing a lot of live streams at the park after that. I remember one (that kept freezing) where he was walking and ranting that he was 47 years old and didn't need her immaturity in his life. It's since been deleted. Funny thing was, it was shortly after that livestream that she showed back up on the channel.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Let’s see who does an emergency livestream to talk about it tonight
They will be late to the party….with some half ass excuse as to why…..and just pompous enough to believe people will fall for it. Meanwhile those that trult try at this Disney vlogging gig are all over it. Adam the Woo is posting quite a few comments on the WDWNT post as we speak!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I remember one (that kept freezing) where he was walking and ranting that he was 47 years old and didn't need her immaturity in his life. It's since been deleted. Funny thing was, it was shortly after that livestream that she showed back up on the channel.
I have no bigger regret in my life than wishing I was a viewer back during the days of "tilted" Spencer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I got tickets to it (pretty easy to score) but we did not go. Covid is on the rise in LA county (along with flu and RSV) and too many people crowded into an indoor space up there seemed kind of stupid to us. We will get a better view on AMC+ anyway.
Yes..there were lots of people coughing at the grocery store today and I just had a flimsy surgical mask on.. 😩😩 Be safe everyone!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I have no bigger regret in my life than wishing I was a viewer back during the days of "tilted" Spencer.
i just went back and watched one and it predictably almost put me to sleep. i'd rather have a conversation with a rock than with spencer and i can't imagine him doing a solo channel because of how incredibly boring it'd be

anyways, here's your daily reminder about how poorly KT is aging. this was 2018

1669002400885.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.