Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just went back and watched one and it predictably almost put me to sleep. i'd rather have a conversation with a rock than with spencer and i can't imagine him doing a solo channel because of how incredibly boring it'd be

anyways, here's your daily reminder about how poorly KT is aging. this was 2018

View attachment 1747742
not only had bad she looks….he actually looked kinda happy here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What the fck of fcks?!! Is this a joke???
This is my birthday, Christmas, all rolled into one and then in some extra hot fudge that a Cast Member gave me because they made too much.
And then put between 2 churro gears

What?? I cannot believe this!

And still no word from BLAB. Even Dylan posted!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m an Eisner man. He made my Sundays special as a kid and dog gone it, his Malibu compound is spectacular.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Provost Park Pass and Five Fires also have lives now. Brickey put out a video. ATW posted on IG about the big news.

Still crickets from BLAB...
KT: we are waiting for the hype to go down. We will talk about it on our next Christmas Foodie vlog tomorrow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just gonna leave this here for the folks around my age range… crap song but funny. Acid crazed madman at Disneyland. Man, the early 90’s were wild!

I do not condone or support the subject matter of the song but I was just reminded of it that is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw Jeremy Jordan and thought of the Broadway actor and singer. Shout out to the theater nerds! Not that he would ever be hanging out with KT:ROFLMAO::p
He was my first thought too. lol

He UNFOLLOWED ATW? How dumb do you have to be…
Dumb and no respect for someone who actually helped take him places in Orlando and promote his channel. What did BLAB do for him? Adam supported him more.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.