Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie: "Saving, making lifestyle changes and adjusting so we can do things we want to do.. overall lots of financial planning and saving."

She forgot to mention: "All the channel revenue comes in through Spencer's name. Just like Dylan, I am able to collect Covid unemployment which is close to $1,000 a week! So, I spend it as fast as I get it because there is no need to save for a future rainy day!"
How do these professional grifters/swindlers pull this off and get “extended AND enhanced” unemployment benefits? I was laid off after being an “essential worker” during the worst of the pandemic. I guess the timing of losing my job wasn’t ideal, because I didn’t qualify for this “perk”. I think I got six months max? Maybe they are claiming disability? People suck…

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
How do these professional grifters/swindlers pull this off and get “extended AND enhanced” unemployment benefits? I was laid off after being an “essential worker” during the worst of the pandemic. I guess the timing of losing my job wasn’t ideal, because I didn’t qualify for this “perk”. I think I got six months max? Maybe they are claiming disability? People suck…
I think it’s also safe to assume they are involved in something that rhythms with shmax shmod

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
He's 52. My hubby is 58 and looks 10 years younger. He's fit (an in my opinion still pretty hot!) , works really hard contributing to our family with an eye to a good life in retirement, is great with the kids and tolerates my Disney addiction.

Imagine being 48 with:
no partner
no family (except mummy who pays for everything)
no assets (except a broken down hooptie mummy gave you)
no property
no retirement fund

Then, you meet this woman, and in the four years you have been with her you have added to the above list. Now, at 52, you have:
no friends
no colleagues
no career (because you gave it all up to Vlog with her.......)

Spence for the WIN!!!!!
It’s really sad when you write things down like that huh! I couldn’t imagine myself like that. I would fall into a deep depression for sure knowing I threw my life away :O

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The "Talking Dead" finale is LIVE tonight.

Expect a big "Look at Me; I am important!" Instagram post from Spencer about his journey working on the show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The "Talking Dead" finale is LIVE tonight.

Expect a big "Look at Me; I am important!" Instagram post from Spencer about his journey working on the show.
do we know of any other shows spencer currently works on? or is talking dead the only one? (and only because his mancrush chris hardwick threw him a bone)

#wherespencer

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok, who is TCF? Joined today from "LA" and leaving angry reactions on everything. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
KT you could jump on here but you couldn’t put out a word of condolences for the shooting in Colorado? I thought you loved the Gays
This 100%
Shame on you KT, you're an absolute tit-Heel excuse for a human being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Proof she doesn’t have access to his IG.

I never watched that whole clip KT posted and didn’t realize it was ANKLE SPECIFIC. Omg she could’ve just deleted and posted something like “someone in our community broke their ankle and I realized this was in poor taste” if it was an accident. Wow. That is so low.
Oh it wasn't an accident, she knew exactly what she was doing when she posted that hospital beating on her IG. Who's laughing now KT? You're the joke!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.