Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that they once again canceled what, I bet KT posts a bunch of stories on her IG of her sitting on her ass on her couch watching movies tonight.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Tattle community,
I've been reading, lurking, and laughing my ass off here for awhile now! I felt guilty for getting all this smart, insightful, and brilliant entertainment for free, so I decided the least I could do (like some others we know) was to log on and say THANK YOU to all who contribute to this site. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

I found my way here like a lot of others....I occasionally watched these two cock holsters, and began to not like what I was seeing or hearing come out of their rotten mouths. Watching you all, day after day, strategically dismantle and burn down the house of BLOB using tools and weapons that BLOB themselves have provided, has been pure comedic joy and I can't wait to watch it all unfold.
Thank you all again for the laughs, and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
That was different. They were hiding from Adam ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh I know that lol but she told her stans how they wanted to do Thanksgiving just the two of them or some bs lie per usual.

Them screwing Adam over is why karma started to catch up with them that very night when the tire situation happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Driving her boyfriend's car, living in an apartment that she couldn't even afford on her own.... and yet feels the need to flaunt a $1000+ luxury purse. Keep living that fake Orange County lifestyle Katie.
She is such a moron, and a sloppy liar. She begs for money then pretends to have a ysl bag and 2 homes.

She's a grifter but really bad one. Wouldn't you show a busted up purse, car, apartment? Dumbshit

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tattle community,
I've been reading, lurking, and laughing my ass off here for awhile now! I felt guilty for getting all this smart, insightful, and brilliant entertainment for free, so I decided the least I could do (like some others we know) was to log on and say THANK YOU to all who contribute to this site. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

I found my way here like a lot of others....I occasionally watched these two cock holsters, and began to not like what I was seeing or hearing come out of their rotten mouths. Watching you all, day after day, strategically dismantle and burn down the house of BLOB using tools and weapons that BLOB themselves have provided, has been pure comedic joy and I can't wait to watch it all unfold.
Thank you all again for the laughs, and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Cock holsters ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20221123-163639_Instagram.jpg

With a few exceptions, most Trader Joe's carry mostly the same products. It's not a "find" when the stores all have basically the same ~6 aisles.

If my "job" was to eat every sweet treat at a theme park, I wouldn't be buying sweets for the house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.