Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

What should KT do now?

• Buy a bus pass.

Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Get a job.

Votes: 104 68.9%
  • Call Matty.

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • Eat the other half of that croissant!

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • Ask Henry if she can work with him.

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Put out another amazing boiled chicken soup video.

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • Crank up the Patreon to $20 and $50…$100??

Votes: 21 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Katie and Spencer now separated and no longer lovers, I just hope the community here stays united and doesn’t feel like it is necessary to take sides.

B0BEF0CC-0082-426F-B959-5A8C89B3760D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
i wonder if spencer lives by himself at the malibu place or if his mommy lives there with him

if he's living there alone, i imagine the place looking like this on a daily basis

4MuARWUg3QsdpQSPwj9IKTLxVJMrPoNb73-bjm27WZM.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Disneyland has announced that Toontown will reopen on March 8, 2023. Will they still be vlogging as a couple by then or will Spencer be solo?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Disneyland has announced that Toontown will reopen on March 8, 2023. Will they still be vlogging as a couple by then or will Spencer be solo?
Hopefully neither of those options. Best case scenario is the channel is over by then and kt goes back to being a crappy dog groomer or manager r whatever tf she did there!

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm watching Adams Life Day vlog.
You know, only Disney would take one of the worst holiday specials of all time and turn it into a thing.
The special was so bad, they only played it once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hopefully neither of those options. Best case scenario is the channel is over by then and kt goes back to being a crappy dog groomer or manager r whatever tf she did there!
Maybe Katie will start a new channel with Henry. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I haven't seen this mentioned, but I think one possible reason for Spencer and Katie wearing sunglasses inside is the fact that both of them are delusional, talentless sacks of crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Well this was disappointing. Was hoping to grab the first of several ice cream cones on this trip. I guess Griftin’ Season is over till next summer.
5BF81028-F396-44EF-B858-5DF6D995A96F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
By March 8th, 2023, my prediction is that Spencer will be “producing” and “editing” for a *new* female Disney Vlogger in her late 20’s.

All as a courtesy, to help make her a Star!

113D8530-BE1B-4844-855E-F7C846674478.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.