Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JayS

Thread suggestion: Robbos on the wine, posing in underwear online, soon it'll be baby daddy no. 9

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Being_Robbo: Drinks her wine, kids get no time, it’s okay though; fat gok wan makes her feel fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Being_Robbo #2 Living the dream on a Spoons wage, drinking wine is all the rage. Chicken man in my bed, here's a selfie of my massive forehead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Whatisthis1321

That comment where someone says her son is her double, and she says he looks just like his daddy. Well he looks like both because they look the same 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Fineapple

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, pure white trash. I hope Jeremy Kyle returns so Robyn can finally have her moment. I’d love to see her do the lie detector 🤣 “were you having sexual relations with chicken man while you were married to rich? You answered no.. YOU WERE LYING WEREN’T YOU!”

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Fineapple

VIP Member
Hahahahaha she has just posted an actual lingerie selfie! Yobbo isn’t satisfied with chicken man, she won’t stop until she seduces Mr Wetherspoon himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Fineapple

VIP Member
Imagine your whole life just being about being pregnant. You literally have nothing else to talk about.

In the words of Peter on Come Dine With Me: dear lord, what a sad little life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
I hope she goes over 42 weeks, baby weighs 14+lbs, ruins her fanny and never sleeps until he is 10 years old.

• Haha

AshG

My ex boyfriend and little boys dad did exactly what Robyn did to Rich to us.
We were together for 8 years, one day he just came home, told me it was over. Less than 2 weeks later, he had a new girlfriend and 2 weeks after that, the new girlfriend was pregnant. I don’t believe they were having an affair but they had met a week or so before he ended things.

That was nearly 2 years ago.

It’s been difficult and I’ve had to work really hard to move forward and be accepting of the new woman and baby for my sons sake so my heart totally breaks for Rich as it’s a truly awful situation. However, now, I try to look at it as it’s better than being in a relationship with someone who doesn’t love and care for me.

• Sad

Fineapple

VIP Member
She’s white trash AF. ‘She’s homeeee’ while they sit watching tv and she has her belly out. I hope Ivy’s dad does more with her because I bet Robbo just shoves her onto a chair at the pub while the king of the blended family shovels in pork scratchings and pints.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

JayS

Anyone else secretly hoping she goes to 42 weeks😅 although not sure my feed can take much more bump pics with a tilted face-in-phone pose

• Haha
Reactions: 20