Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted yesterday that she was picking the kids up from school, so the older ones have met him at least.

Reactions: 1
I can’t see the caption for some reason?

The caption is all about how having Ivy added a “whole new layer of love” to her previous relationship.

I’ve been with my boyfriend for just over six years, we don’t have any children and I can’t imagine leaving him and then being both in a new relationship AND pregnant six months later; let alone uprooting a small child and throwing them into a new family as well

Reactions: 9
The caption is all about how having Ivy added a “whole new layer of love” to her previous relationship.

I’ve been with my boyfriend for just over six years, we don’t have any children and I can’t imagine leaving him and then being both in a new relationship AND pregnant six months later; let alone uprooting a small child and throwing them into a new family as well
She went on and on about how much she loved Rich too. It was sad to see all that erased so quickly. I've been with my OH for ten years and I can't imagine it either.

Reactions: 8
Skank. woman. A lazy, work shy, open all hours legs, dirty trollop. She should be ashamed at tearing a family apart because she can't keep her fanny in her pants. Has no qualifications so has zero career ambition. Only thing she's good at is getting pregnant. She'll be pregnant again once this baby has worn off, like Ivy. Despicable vile ugly woman.

Reactions: 12
My ex boyfriend and little boys dad did exactly what Robyn did to Rich to us.
We were together for 8 years, one day he just came home, told me it was over. Less than 2 weeks later, he had a new girlfriend and 2 weeks after that, the new girlfriend was pregnant. I don’t believe they were having an affair but they had met a week or so before he ended things.

That was nearly 2 years ago.

It’s been difficult and I’ve had to work really hard to move forward and be accepting of the new woman and baby for my sons sake so my heart totally breaks for Rich as it’s a truly awful situation. However, now, I try to look at it as it’s better than being in a relationship with someone who doesn’t love and care for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My ex boyfriend and little boys dad did exactly what Robyn did to Rich to us.
We were together for 8 years, one day he just came home, told me it was over. Less than 2 weeks later, he had a new girlfriend and 2 weeks after that, the new girlfriend was pregnant. I don’t believe they were having an affair but they had met a week or so before he ended things.

That was nearly 2 years ago.

It’s been difficult and I’ve had to work really hard to move forward and be accepting of the new woman and baby for my sons sake so my heart totally breaks for Rich as it’s a truly awful situation. However, now, I try to look at it as it’s better than being in a relationship with someone who doesn’t love and care for me.
Oh my god that is horrendous. I can’t begin to imagine, you had to deal with all of this in such a whirlwind way, you must have felt absolutely sick. You are such a strong person to have come out the other side, you’ll find someone (or may already have) who loves the absolute bones off you, and his GF will always have it in the back of her mind ‘will he dump me like that’. Muahahaha 🦹‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Looks like Ivy only met her brother yesterday
Oh, that’s not good. I know the grandparents are miles away but Ivy needs to meet that baby or she’ll feel very excluded. I always made sure my older children met their new sibling, preferably before we left hospital.

Reactions: 6
Yep, poor kid has been forgotten about already in favour of the new mans kid. As we all predicted

Reactions: 2
Oh, that’s not good. I know the grandparents are miles away but Ivy needs to meet that baby or she’ll feel very excluded. I always made sure my older children met their new sibling, preferably before we left hospital.
it’s actually shocked me. I only have one child but I dream that one day he’ll be coming to the hospital with a balloon to meet his sibling. It’s one of the most precious moments I’d imagine. Crazy that she hasn’t included Ivy. 😓

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.