Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I know, the timing of it all was really harsh, poor Richie. Wasn’t she officially with chicken man by Ivy’s 1st birthday? Who knows how long before that they flirted, perhaps the lingerie pics were for him. What I don’t get is that if she was so desperate for a baby (anyone remember when she did the whole “Ivy might be an only sibling” routine) she could definitely have had another one with Rich. They would have had to pay for it themselves yes, but as it was HASHTAG male factor infertility it’s a lot less complicated. A round of IVF would be about £5,000 (which isn’t that much if the sole reason you’re leaving your husband is because you want more babies. I’m assuming he didn’t do anything awful or we’d probably have heard about it) So she could have just spent that money and since it’s not her with the problem (by the way did you know it’s not her with the problem? She hardly mentions it bless her heart) it would have been a heck of a more straightforward procedure. She is actually a joke with the whole infertility stuff really. It’s just for attention I feel like, it’s obvious by the 100000 naked bump pics she doesn’t care about her followers who may have started following for the IVF and not been as blessed as her.

Ps your post reminded me of something my brother would say about transparent people like that. “I can read you like a book, well.. more like a pamphlet” 😂
I don't think Richie did anything wrong. It was the sexual magnetism of chicken man that did it. He was just too hard to resist, their eyes met over a Wetherspoons curry club special. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Vjeff

‘Hungover to fuck’

I actually find her to be a scruffy tramp. Who is their right mind gets drunk enough to be hungover with such a young baby? We all know rob wouldn’t have been with out a drink either as he’s always guzzling.

Fucking hell. She annoys me more and more each day.

I’ve just joined here so u have no idea if I’m doing this right (hi btw!)

I see her and the whole gang regularly as we seem to go to the same soft play areas. She tends to sit at the table on her phone while the older kids play with ivy (when I’ve seen them anyway). Today I can confirm she did indeed look scruffy and hungover haha. I can also confirm that rob looks more like chicken man in real life and is actually REALLY short, like shorter than she is. With an abnormally long body. Quite a catch!

• Haha
  • Wow

Fineapple

VIP Member
Hahaaaa the sheer nerve of her saying ‘ugh Tuesday’ when she’s literally sitting on the sofa in a dressing gown drinking a coffee at 9am. Isn’t she still on maternity leave? Fuck off.

• Haha
Thread suggestion: Robbo doesn’t swear much, just ask her Mam, but the kids are “twats” and Rob prefers to be “fat Gok Wan”

• Haha

Noseyparker13

I had enough and told her exactly what I think about her wishing for a preemie! Obvs got blocked! Silly little cow! She has no idea of the terrifying rollercoaster of having a premature baby! Ivy was a couple of weeks early (I'm sure this was still scary) but she bangs on about her being SO early and SO tiny! Try having a 1lb14 26 weeker and spending 79 days on NICU!

Reactions: 18

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
All I can think is... her poor bloody ex husband. Imagine having it put all over the internet that your balls don’t work properly in every hashtag under the sun then your wife cheating then leaving you for some fat sloth who wears glasses 3 x smaller than his head. Tramp.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I have no problem with people only using condoms for contraception. However no one should be publicising the contraception they use online, unless qualified to give advice, as some sort of odd trophy. Does she just leave them there, in full view of her children and step children, without ever tidying it away.

Also, referring to "accidents" when she was clearly trying to get pregnant was horrible. The poor more is only 5 weeks old.

Also because I'm a creep those condoms are the extra lubricated skyn ones. Seems chicken man doesn't do it for Robbo.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
On her stories today - ‘lazy morning’. Compared to what? She’s basically a static breeding machine.

• Haha

paula1234

VIP Member
Does the way she poses for pictures annoy anyone? Face turned downwards with her glasses half way down her Moon face. I wonder if people mistake her and chicken man for siblings too. They look the same

• Haha

Comeagain?!

See the wanker that is bav has to have a say. Rich coming from someone that barely looks after her own kids. Fuck off hannah you buck toothed fuckwit and go shove some jd seasoning up your arse and give your life a bit of spice you boring old twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New account holder but long term lurker. This comment has angered me enough to actually leave a comment!
‘Stupid’ amount of kids we’ll have?
Maybe if you didn’t get knocked up by the first guy (while still happily married apparently) who gave you the flutters with wethys special burgers and cocktail pitchers you wouldn’t be in this ‘stupid’ situation.

I’m sorry she angers me terribly, I found her by following healthy eating and had ivf myself so found her very relatable. Now I see she’s just a trampy, desperate, lonely sket!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

Fineapple

VIP Member
Annoying gloating prick. Of course you don’t have Monday dread when you’re a layabout getting your life funded through opening your legs and you’ve never had a career aspiration in your life.

Maybe harsh but I’m having a shit day at work and she can ram it up chicken man’s arse 😂

• Haha