Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she didnt want him to come early why post all over social media like she does. The mind boggles.

I am of a similar gestation to her with my second and having lots of issues and not once have i referenced it anywhere on social media. Nor do I intend on doing so.

Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, pure white trash. I hope Jeremy Kyle returns so Robyn can finally have her moment. I’d love to see her do the lie detector 🤣 “were you having sexual relations with chicken man while you were married to rich? You answered no.. YOU WERE LYING WEREN’T YOU!”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, pure white trash. I hope Jeremy Kyle returns so Robyn can finally have her moment. I’d love to see her do the lie detector 🤣 “were you having sexual relations with chicken man while you were married to rich? You answered no.. YOU WERE LYING WEREN’T YOU!”

I’m literally choking on my lunch 🤣

Reactions: 2
God she so wants attention. Just stay off insta love and concentrate on your family! If I was in her position with her ‘anxiety’ the last thing I’d want to do is splash my life over insta. Grow up you stupid witch

Reactions: 4
Said it weeks ago that she’s desperate to have a prem baby! She actually makes me sick! Such an attention seeker! It’s so obvious to so many people too! Can’t stand the woman! Had my baby at 29 weeks and would never wish that on anyone. Yes ivy was “premature!” But she had no NICU stay or issues at birth like many prem babies including mine! She’s one of the lucky ones so if anything she should be hoping for a full term baby! She’s just an attention seeking twit who craves things going wrong and problems! She has serious issues!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else realise she drank loads off coffee on holiday and at home too?? Which the day to only have one cup a day, as can cause growth problems!

Reactions: 1
If she didnt want him to come early why post all over social media like she does. The mind boggles.

I am of a similar gestation to her with my second and having lots of issues and not once have i referenced it anywhere on social media. Nor do I intend on doing so.
Good luck 👍 hugs your way

Reactions: 2
I can honestly say I never once sat around with my belly hanging out with either pregnancy, nor did I ever feel the need to take a million selfies with said belly out either.

Just incase you forgot for 1 second guys... She's pregnant.

Reactions: 6
I can honestly say I never once sat around with my belly hanging out with either pregnancy, nor did I ever feel the need to take a million selfies with said belly out either.

Just incase you forgot for 1 second guys... She's pregnant.
It's so weird isnt it

Another day, another bump shot and a caption saying that she wants the baby to stay there 😂 she then goes on to complain about all the negative parts of the pregnancy. She would be a great drinking game.

Reactions: 3
She also hashtags "its decaf" or something about her coffee and then someone commented laughing about it and she said "the wankers you get on here" as in instagram but I've never seen any comments about coffee on her Instagram just on here so someone is obviously looking at what we're saying 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she constantly say man? I’m imagining her as such a masculine bellowing woman 😂

Reactions: 6
What does she mean by her maternity clothes don’t fit anymore?
That’s what maternity clothes are designed for, for pregnant women? Unless she’s housing a bleeping asteroid, the clothes should definitely fit 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.