Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know not everything is put on insta (or is it?!) but has she fallen out with her family?! You’d think they would have been straight there (even just to stay near by) when she went in to have the baby?

Reactions: 2
I’m wondering about this too. My dad lives 3 hours away and immediately got in the car after I gave birth, said hi and drove home again straight away so as not to overcrowd me. I don’t understand why her parents haven’t come down already

Reactions: 4
I’m wondering about this too. My dad lives 3 hours away and immediately got in the car after I gave birth, said hi and drove home again straight away so as not to overcrowd me. I don’t understand why her parents haven’t come down already
I'm wondering if they're pissed at her for how she treated her ex

Reactions: 3
Yep our families are 400 miles away and they rushed to meet their grandchild. Maybe they know there will be many illegitimate sprogs in her future

Reactions: 1
Cue her labelling Ivy as "naughty" in the near future when she tries to get some attention 😞 Can just see it all now.

I reckon Ritchie reads here. Just went to stalk him and he’s blocked me 😔😬 must’ve gone through and removed anyone he didn’t know... boo

• Haha
Clearly Robyn reads here, pics up of Ivy and Mason (Jar) and ‘family of 6’ pic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know how to do it but if someone did a faceswap on the latest photo you wouldn't be able to tell the difference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The new age Walton family. She'll be pregnant again next year. She doesn't want to work so will spend her time pregnant or on maternity leave and just sponge on whatever poor bloke is unfortunate enough to be chub poking her at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it's ridiculous to comment on her weight. She's just had a baby.
Which is why i said I know she’s just had a baby. It’s just she looks totally different to every bump photo she’s posted. I have two kids so I do understand how you look after giving birth btw. It must just be the angles she’s been taking the photos at for the past 9 months

This is a classic case of selfie vs someone else taking the pic. Personally also suffering with preggo moonface which can be kind of hidden in a selfie. Not that I’m up for insta posting at the moment 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.