Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES! I was going to mention the same thing! Keeping it classy, always!
Aren't those the ones for people with really bad credit? Or no credit? I had to get one when I first moved to the UK to get a credit history and prove I was ok- They were the only ones that'd have me 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Aren't those the ones for people with really bad credit? Or no credit? I had to get one when I first moved to the UK to get a credit history and prove I was ok- They were the only ones that'd have me 😂😂😂😂
Yeah they are! It’s a “credit builder” - but I guess when you stop working and living off baby daddy you need some means of fending for yourself for your maternity lounge sets that don’t say “gifted”. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I'd just like to confirm that Robyn possesses nothing that I want or lack 😅🤦‍♀️
Everyone's entitled to an opinion, just because it ain't what you wanna hear, doesn't make it any less valid🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
When these big accounts choose to share any snippet of their life they open themselves up to criticism. If you aren’t happy to hear it or read it Robbo then go ahead and delete your account. You openly share your child on social media and even call her things like a twit when we all know the real twats here are you and chicken man

Reactions: 8
She’s def reading these posts.

Robbo - push your glasses up.

She’s def reading these posts.

Robbo - push your glasses up.

Reactions: 9
God if I had a pound for every time an Instagram account says " you see what I want you to see" when they get a bit of criticism...
I'd be a millionaire 😂
So all robbo wants us to see is her moaning or thinking of YET another health problem that she "might" have. She has hypochondria that's what she has.
I'm sure if you had anything good to share you would share it, you don't share it because there is nothing going on, it's pretty clear.

P.s put your private life out there for the public people will talk about it. This is a gossip site if you don't like it Robbo then don't come here and read it simple.
And if you want to delete Instagram go ahead and do it... But no of course you want because you crave the attention like ALL instagrammers you cant live without it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She made it to full term guys!!! And had to post about it of course with the obligatory bump photo

Reactions: 2
Two bump shots already this morning, clearly the gram isn’t giving her what she so desperately needs. I give it until tomorrow before she’s back up at maternity with reduced movements or some other kind of attention seeking plan 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she didn’t go up there the night she was 36+6 ready to be induced the morning of 37 weeks! Bet she’s secretly gutted she’s gone term! Poor attention seeking yobbo!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else secretly hoping she goes to 42 weeks😅 although not sure my feed can take much more bump pics with a tilted face-in-phone pose

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.