Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came to say the exact same thing! Is she trying to say she hasn't gained that much weight so doesnt need maternity?! Girl you're 9 months pregnant! Wear what fits cos they clearly dont!
Do you think thats why her bloody belly is on show in every photo because none of them fit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pray for her foof? Is she actually for real telling the world she's had a sweep.. nobody cares! Focus on your baby and chicken man..

Reactions: 3
When I was in my last week's of pregnancy I didn't want to talk to ANYONE. let alone broadcast anytime I went into hospital. In fact when I had to go in for checks I specifically told my partner not to tell anyone because I could not be dealing with the questions. Fuuuck that.

Actually hate when grown women refer to their vagina as a foof makes me cringe 😒

Reactions: 8
When I was in my last week's of pregnancy I didn't want to talk to ANYONE. let alone broadcast anytime I went into hospital. In fact when I had to go in for checks I specifically told my partner not to tell anyone because I could not be dealing with the questions. Fuuuck that.
I was the same. I had two sweeps and only my husband ever knew. For starters, I do NOT need a family member Googling ‘what is a sweep’ it’s all just too much information, it’s personal and private

Agree with the above. I go in for daily monitoring at the minute and the only people who know are people who are involved in having to look after my little one. Last thing you want when you are in the latter stages of pregnancy is everyone messaging asking if baby is here yet, especially if you're not having a good time of it... she is just an attention seeking moron who has no life and no mates so has to seek sympathy and validation on instagram.

Reactions: 13
No update for 18 hours. Do we think she's in labour or making us think she is?

Ooops, spoke too soon. Someone saw my post...
And there’s mention of an induction date. It won’t be long before she tells us when that’s going to be 😂

Imagine your whole life just being about being pregnant. You literally have nothing else to talk about.

In the words of Peter on Come Dine With Me: dear lord, what a sad little life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine your whole life just being about being pregnant. You literally have nothing else to talk about.

That was a hilarious episode of come dine with me 😂

Reactions: 5

She'll be up the duff again with 18 months of this one being born.

Reactions: 5
I’m due my baby on Monday. However I’m not obsessing over this or sitting around, belly out, complaining. This is because I already have a toddler who needs my attention (and is actually really poorly today).

Oh wait...

Reactions: 7
I’m due my baby on Monday. However I’m not obsessing over this or sitting around, belly out, complaining. This is because I already have a toddler who needs my attention (and is actually really poorly today).

Oh wait...
I've been trying to spend as much quality time as possible with my toddler before baby comes along, not lounging around in bed with my belly hanging out 🙊

I was exactly the same! I couldn't be bothered with "any signs?" "Baby here yet?" Constantly. My brother in law text me every day and just kept putting "anything?" And i could have honestly lamped him. Nobody needs to know if you're going in for checks. She won't be laughing when she ends up with a section cos she's gone on about reduced movement so much!

I was exactly the same! I couldn't be bothered with "any signs?" "Baby here yet?" Constantly. My brother in law text me every day and just kept putting "anything?" And i could have honestly lamped him. Nobody needs to know if you're going in for checks. She won't be laughing when she ends up with a section cos she's gone on about reduced movement so much!
I'm not sure about that, because at least her 'foof' will be in tact. :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.