Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet ANOTHER post about the baby still being in there and at this point she was already in labour with Ivy.. And this baby is going to make her wait weeks..

WELL YEAHHH
That’s kinda the bleeping point you giant dick!!!!!!

She’s really pissing me off now!!!!! Why would you keep wishing and moaning for your baby to come earlier than it’s meant to?!?!?!?!?
The other day she posted at the cinema “last baby free cinema trip?” She’s only 34 weeks! You could potentially have another 8 weeks to go! My baby was overdue by 13 days, it did suck as I was really scared of the birth and wanted to just get on with it but I didn’t even moan that much. Babies come when they’re ready. And in the end I was glad he cooked for a bit longer as he was 7lbs which is normal sized but wouldn’t have wanted him being any smaller!

Reactions: 5
The other day she posted at the cinema “last baby free cinema trip?” She’s only 34 weeks! You could potentially have another 8 weeks to go! My baby was overdue by 13 days, it did suck as I was really scared of the birth and wanted to just get on with it but I didn’t even moan that much. Babies come when they’re ready. And in the end I was glad he cooked for a bit longer as he was 7lbs which is normal sized but wouldn’t have wanted him being any smaller!
Exactly!! 34 weeks is not the right time to be wishing for your baby to come!!! She’s needs to buck up and let her baby bloody cook!!!!

Reactions: 3
Hope baby comes at 42 weeks 😂 she is so irritating
Me too! even then she’ll have something to moan at. Baby grown too well or something I expect. 😂 if any of her followers are struggling to conceive they must feel so upset with the updates she posts!

Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow her months ago as my 2nd baby is due a few days before hers. She is so bloody irritating obsessing over the idea that her baby will come early rather than just hoping that it’s healthy. I hope she has a 42 weeker too (like I did last time) and none of her silly tiny baby outfits get used.

Reactions: 8
She's in for a bloody shock when the baby arrives! But no, on the gram it'll be all rosy rosy 🙄

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for her ex Richie, having to drop Ivy off to there’s and seeing them. It was so fast. Hopefully one day he’ll meet a nice girl who won’t inform the world his little soldiers don’t work

Reactions: 5
I hope she goes over 42 weeks, baby weighs 14+lbs, ruins her fanny and never sleeps until he is 10 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With the amount she flashes her fanny about, it probably resembles a dropped quiche anyway. Let's just hope a big baby makes it look like a truck has run over said dropped quiche!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On her latest post, someone has called her out on her wishing for another premature baby.
Sadly the other 20 something comments saying “omg I thought you had your baby boy” is exactly what she wanted. All the attention on her tonight 🙄

Reactions: 7
I often wonder if I’ll see her at work. Whenever she posts she’s at hospital being monitored my eagle eye is ouuuuuut!!!

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker but had to post on this!
Does she not understand what pregnancy actually is & WHY it takes 40 weeks?? Absolute moron, someone needs to shake her! I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant & still being sick all day, every day & just generally feeling horrendous, can barely function most days (thank goodness for tattle getting me through the days!) but I DO NOT want my baby to come a day earlier than it is ready, even although I know it's the only thing that will make this sickness go away! She's such an entitled wee dick.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker but had to post on this!
Does she not understand what pregnancy actually is & WHY it takes 40 weeks?? Absolute moron, someone needs to shake her! I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant & still being sick all day, every day & just generally feeling horrendous, can barely function most days (thank goodness for tattle getting me through the days!) but I DO NOT want my baby to come a day earlier than it is ready, even although I know it's the only thing that will make this sickness go away! She's such an entitled wee dick.
Entitled wee dick is the best part of this ahahah

But I totally agree. She is a despicable person there’s no two ways about it. Dragging her ex all over the internet telling his secrets and now shacked up with her ‘blended family’ after being with him for no time whatsoever hoping her baby comes early. I can’t with her.

Reactions: 7
Hope she actually takes this baby out and does activities. Poor ivy gets stuck in front of the telly and the occasional trip to soft play.

Reactions: 4
whilst I don't agree with her posting about Ritchie's infertility, I have noticed on a lot of IVF accounts they do tend to put what the issue is rather than keeping that private.
She should definitely not be wishing her baby to be born early, she said on an earlier post that Ivy is a sicky child due to being prem so why on earth would she want another child to be early is completely beyond me.
As soon as she has him she will be back on with her obsessive calorie counting again and being focused on that than her child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.