Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m soooo pleased someone has called her out on her behaviour towards her kids and the reaction from her was textbook. The person messaging her could not have been more accurate - the bulk of her following comes from the infertility community and to see an unworthy mother like her calling her children vile names will not sit well. She’s insensitive, crass, vulgar and a complete and utter prick.

Reactions: 8
Her comments are far from funny, they are emotionally abusive and potentially really damaging to the kids. She genuinely doesn’t deserve them.

Reactions: 3
I’m soooo pleased someone has called her out on her behaviour towards her kids and the reaction from her was textbook. The person messaging her could not have been more accurate - the bulk of her following comes from the infertility community and to see an unworthy mother like her calling her children vile names will not sit well. She’s insensitive, crass, vulgar and a complete and utter prick.
Couldn’t agree more. She’s a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 1
It's sad that someone would even find it funny..or a joke. There are other ways to make light of how challenging children can be. Disappointing behaviour.

Reactions: 2
I’ve called my son a knob before. He’s 3. Not to his face, mind you, but he can act like a knob.
A 3 month old has no concept of acting out - they just act however necessary to survive.

she’s filth.

Reactions: 7
Is she trying to come across all "realistic parent" swigging the wine, swearing etc?
She has no idea how horrible she is coming across. Especially in front of her IVF followers. She also doesn't realise that her Internet footprint would not work well in her favour if there was ever a custody battle in the future.

Reactions: 7
See the wanker that is bav has to have a say. Rich coming from someone that barely looks after her own kids. duck off hannah you buck toothed fuckwit and go shove some jd seasoning up your arse and give your life a bit of spice you boring old twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you for calling her out! It was very long over due. I swear and certainly am not prim & proper but when I have a child, a much wanted child I wont call them like she does. It's not right.

Reactions: 6
It’s weird .. the point she is arguing in the message back is that she has a good sense of humour 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

bleeping weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s very much on the defensive. Her remarks are crass and insensitive to all who followed her through her fertility struggles and she’s acting like an idiot putting it out in public.
I don’t think she’s happy with her life at present, but what’s she to do? I don’t imagine she’s got a lot of qualifications and would struggle to cope on her own. How long do we give the relationship with Chicken Man, aka Fat Gok Wan?

Reactions: 3
She is aware her children may see them calling them all these vile words in the future! I’m sure that will go down wonderfully. She’s the twit

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: Being_Robbo: Drinks her wine, kids get no time, it’s okay though; fat gok wan makes her feel fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm going to pm her. She is absolutely vile. It just doesn't sit well with me knowing what she posts and now just calling her tiny new rainbow baby a knob. Here goes.
Well done for calling her out and you put her in her place. Love that she feels that she has to justify herself by sharing other people’s stories of their kids being twats. Yeah kids are hard work.. but you’ve wanted this family life do so long so why the hell are you being so ungrateful and speak down to your children on a daily basis?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.