Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve had to report it. Petty I know but something about her just isn’t right. It’s not considerate or sensitive to new mums who are feeling alien in their new mum bodies so soon after birth. She’s so trampy and I have serious concerns for her little girl, too.

Reactions: 16

Comeagain?!

As one mother to another. She scares me. She's a liability to her children. It genuinely worries me that she is so reliant on alcohol and validation from others that I don't know the depths she'll go to get both. I would put money on her having dating accounts to receive the compliments she obviously desperately needs. I bet she's stringing men along all over the country. I can't say she didn't deserve ivf because ivy is a beautiful child. However, it irks me that my and plenty of others hard earned money paid for this tramp to essentially leave her husband and wreck another family. Poor ivy is collateral and I'm sure she's used as a pawn in this sick girls world. I hope she gets left with nothing. I hope Richie gets the custody he deserves and chicken man runs off with another desperado willing to open her legs to him and her instagram backfires enough she has to delete it. An ansolute vile example of a person who has children. I won't call her a mother because she's not one. If you can willingly endanger your child because you can't keep your mouth away from booze, you are scum.

Fatllama

Really annoys me, maybe because I have a little bit of ocd....but I cannot stand when people post a picture and there’s shite everywhere....like make your bed, pick up the shit off the floor (there’s something right behind her legs and you can see even more shit the other side of the room in the mirrored units she has, not to mention the shut that’s shoved on top)
I know it’s hard getting everything done when u have little ones, especially a newborn....but if you’ve got time to pose in that mirror for a picture, then you’ve got time to clean your bloody house 🙄
I remember when she was with Ritchie and the house was always tidy (I know not always achievable with a new born) she took pride in her self and her home and now she’s just a drunken tramp with a shit hole house and humping a brother

• Haha

yellowbrickroad

That photo she posted on stories of her & Ivy with the caption, forever my first baby. Well, yes she will be your first baby forever as you gave birth to her first ... doh! That ain’t gonna change Yobbo no matter how many sprogs you drop 🙄

• Haha

Duck1234

Looking at her recent posts make me feel like shit too. Because I also went through ivf with no success. here she is 5weeks pp and instead of enjoying every second she is trying to look like she hasn't even had a baby.
I also had ivf, just had a failed cycle 2 weeks ago. I unfollowed her when she got pregnant because I could not watch her prance around with her belly out for 9 months. It shocked me given she had struggled to conceive with her ex that she would be so insensitive. I do have to say though, I actually am not jealous in the slightest now seeing her with her 2 children acting like she’s some breeding machine because actually if that was the trade, To have 2 kids & be like her, no thank you. She’s classless with no morals whatsoever. From what I can tell she did love her ex but stopped loving him because he couldn’t give her what she wanted, so she jumped to the next person who would have her.. some skank who she knew could provide her some sperm. So I’m ok, I’m very much in love with my husband & we are stronger because of what we have been through together.. as a team. I wouldn’t be surprised if when this baby is a toddler she loses interest again & goes elsewhere. I know it might feel like it’s so unfair that people like her have multiple children but she’s very unhappy deep down & however many children won’t fill that void. She craves attention & validation from strangers.. how very sad.

• Heart

Ru4Real

They won't be paid shit loads, but they will receive working and child tax credits and Robyn will get a minimum of 15% of Richie's wage, before tax, if they use that. I assume he makes a shit tonne since he financed all those holidays.
And as she barely works she'll also pay little to no tax and NI, keeping all of her wage.
CMS payments are 12% of gross pay. I feel for poor Ritchie, he has not only been cheated on but has to watch Robyn play happy “blended” families on his dime. The same thing happened to my Hubby, in this instance it was a good thing as we wouldn’t be together if she wasn’t such a loose bitch😂. However it has been painful to pay nearly £600 a month to subsidise someone else’s lifestyle. Don’t get me wrong I do think that my husband should provide for his child but when that money is clearly not spent on the child it does piss you off. We make the last payment this month thou so champagne all round 🙌🏻

Reactions: 15

Peanut0205

Thread suggestion: Robbo the slobbo shacked up with chicken man, bet his vasectomy was never in her plan 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

JayS

How can she claim she doesn't want anymore accidents when ivy was IVF and this child is a "rainbow" baby?

Jxtx

This girl is attention seeker to the maxxxxx.

Posted about packing her hospital bag ‘I just want to get it sorted as I feel he’ll come early, what are your suggestions?’ Errr, shouldn’t you know that from the last time you gave birth not that long ago with another man love?

Couldn’t agree more. If you’re ever unfortunate enough to have the scare of reduced movements last thing you’d be doing is taking a picture strapped up to the machines for Instagram. Or at least that was the last thing I wanted to do 🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Comeagain?!

With the amount she flashes her fanny about, it probably resembles a dropped quiche anyway. Let's just hope a big baby makes it look like a truck has run over said dropped quiche!

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
She’s complaining about how when they go on their ‘big family holiday’ they’ll have 4 kids and she won’t be able to share a bed with chickenshit. Someone needs to shake this girl, she went through IVF and miscarriages and now she has a family with 4 children and she’s taking photos of herself in lingerie, drinking heavily and bitching about the kids. I haven’t dealt with pregnancy and/or fertility yet in life but I can only imagine it’s a major slap in the face for anyone struggling to conceive to see this joke of a woman carrying on. I feel like when she was with Ritchie she wanted the babies and the settled married life but with chicken man she wants to have fun and go wild. It’s so weird how she rushed into getting pregnant when she seems to resent her new life.

• Sad