Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if shes gonna divorce Ritchie and get married to chicken man.
I bet the day Ritchie pays for the bearn she calls it payday! I think I need unfollow as I hate everything about the women.

Reactions: 4
The thing is the more she runs on a about reduced movement the less believable it becomes. I reckon the midwives are probably onto her too otherwise they would of induced her by now. She’s just desperate

Reactions: 6
"I can't believe I'm carrying a full term baby" as if she's had 39 previous premature babies.
Your first was premature. Doesn't mean squat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God she’s predictable.

Her attention seeking post this morning, ‘Cuppa and going through some scans’, aka I really want attention and sympathy! Those scans looked pretty scientific so I doubt that she could even read them.

She said it’s her 5th episode of these reduced movements, if it were true she would have been induced by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God she’s predictable.

Her attention seeking post this morning, ‘Cuppa and going through some scans’, aka I really want attention and sympathy! Those scans looked pretty scientific so I doubt that she could even read them.

She said it’s her 5th episode of these reduced movements, if it were true she would have been induced by now.

In her defence, I've been in triage 5 times to be monitored due to reduced FM and heart rate issues and I havent been induced yet.... not that you would know from either my public or private social media. I havent even told most of my friends or family never mind social media and dont even get me started on posting scan pics or reports!!

I think the difference is is that I actively dont want to be induced and she is desperate... k feel like she doesnt have any clue about what induction involved and I imagine next thing will be oh I was induced buy guess what baby wasnt ready and I ended up having an EMC because I didnt progress.

She is an absolute moron.

Reactions: 9
Hope everything was ok for you! I was in for 10 days then home for a few and then rushed back in for emergency section and can count on one hand the number of people I kept fully updated, my boss and both sets of parents, that was it! Would have hated to keep the world involved in what was a horribly stressful situation. She is loving all of the drama and attention which just screams to me that she is faking it entirely!
Thank you, it was a long recovery mentally more than anything but I think I’m out the other side now ahah! I hope it was alright for you too lovely!
Yeah she’s is bloody predictable and it’s sickening!

Reactions: 3
In her defence, I've been in triage 5 times to be monitored due to reduced FM and heart rate issues and I havent been induced yet.... not that you would know from either my public or private social media. I havent even told most of my friends or family never mind social media and dont even get me started on posting scan pics or reports!!

I think the difference is is that I actively dont want to be induced and she is desperate... k feel like she doesnt have any clue about what induction involved and I imagine next thing will be oh I was induced buy guess what baby wasnt ready and I ended up having an EMC because I didnt progress.

She is an absolute moron.
I hope everything goes smoothly for you, I’ll be thinking of you ❤

Reactions: 1
The thing is the more she runs on a about reduced movement the less believable it becomes. I reckon the midwives are probably onto her too otherwise they would of induced her by now. She’s just desperate
The midwives probably follow her Instagram and know what she’s up to 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
She’s white trash AF. ‘She’s homeeee’ while they sit watching tv and she has her belly out. I hope Ivy’s dad does more with her because I bet Robbo just shoves her onto a chair at the pub while the king of the blended family shovels in pork scratchings and pints.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s white trash AF. ‘She’s homeeee’ while they sit watching tv and she has her belly out. I hope Ivy’s dad does more with her because I bet Robbo just shoves her onto a chair at the pub while the king of the blended family shovels in pork scratchings and pints.
Okay this 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the belly out why whyyyyy

Reactions: 5
D103473F-5701-4F6F-A949-B5059736ABEF.png

So, she’s content being almost full term today. Or is she worried about a social media backlash. All that tit about wanting to give birth early hasn’t done her any favours. Silly woman.

SHE DID NOT JUST POST A STORY SAYING RIP FOOF 😂😂😂 you can set your watch to this witch

• Haha
SHE DID NOT JUST POST A STORY SAYING RIP FOOF 😂😂😂 you can set your watch to this witch
Taken from the most hideous angle. Why would anyone put their phone by their crotch and think..yeah this should look good 🙈😳

I love how she always adds the line in about that tit lounge wear not being maternity just sized up, yeah because you have your belly out permenantly so there is no need to size up!

• Haha
“Chicken man” 🤣🤣🤣
I have no idea why he’s called this and am dying to know. But even not knowing, I think it’s hilarious!

• Haha
Do you think she’s ever going to get the scruffy, limp hair cut? Can’t imagine that being nice covered in baby sick and milk 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.