Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonny’s replaced by batteries 😂 also for somebody that posts SO much we’ve never heard her voice, have we? 🧐 wonder what she sounds like 👀

Reactions: 3
Jonny’s replaced by batteries 😂 also for somebody that posts SO much we’ve never heard her voice, have we? 🧐 wonder what she sounds like 👀
I like to imagine a lovely blend of hog caller, Vicky Pollard and someone who smokes 50 a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She posted a link to a YouTube video once of her describing how she'd lost weight. She just sounds general North Eastern.

She's very much so reading here word for word hence all the wine comments. She should realise that she's making herself look like an idiot to all her other followers who see a mother of (4!!) young kids on the wine every night. I'd be fuming if she was in the care of my 2 children.

Why would you caption a picture that you are off to Costco 9 weeks postpartum, like they wouldn’t let you in there otherwise?! Get a grip. Hi Yobbo we know you read here. Saving calories so you can have a glass of wine.. you classy gal.
It’s actually quite sad that’s what her life has come too now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Robbos on the wine, posing in underwear online, soon it'll be baby daddy no. 9

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Really annoys me, maybe because I have a little bit of ocd....but I cannot stand when people post a picture and there’s shite everywhere....like make your bed, pick up the tit off the floor (there’s something right behind her legs and you can see even more tit the other side of the room in the mirrored units she has, not to mention the shut that’s shoved on top)
I know it’s hard getting everything done when u have little ones, especially a newborn....but if you’ve got time to pose in that mirror for a picture, then you’ve got time to clean your bloody house 🙄

Reactions: 11
Really annoys me, maybe because I have a little bit of ocd....but I cannot stand when people post a picture and there’s shite everywhere....like make your bed, pick up the tit off the floor (there’s something right behind her legs and you can see even more tit the other side of the room in the mirrored units she has, not to mention the shut that’s shoved on top)
I know it’s hard getting everything done when u have little ones, especially a newborn....but if you’ve got time to pose in that mirror for a picture, then you’ve got time to clean your bloody house 🙄
I remember when she was with Ritchie and the house was always tidy (I know not always achievable with a new born) she took pride in her self and her home and now she’s just a drunken woman with a tit hole house and humping a brother

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember when she was with Ritchie and the house was always tidy (I know not always achievable with a new born) she took pride in her self and her home and now she’s just a drunken woman with a tit hole house and humping a brother
Humping her brother 😂😂 I’m dead at this

Reactions: 4
Hahaaaa the sheer nerve of her saying ‘ugh Tuesday’ when she’s literally sitting on the sofa in a dressing gown drinking a coffee at 9am. Isn’t she still on maternity leave? duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does chicken man have custody of his children? He doesn't sound like an ideal father to me he sounds like a scumbag😐

Reactions: 4
Why does chicken man have custody of his children? He doesn't sound like an ideal father to me he sounds like a scumbag😐
If I was his kids mum I’d be fighting for them to come back. Poor kids living with yobbo who’s on the wine most nights. What a tit life for the kids.

I dread to think the back story to all of this. I feel for those poor kids so much, it’s no life for them

Reactions: 2
I thought that. How bad must she be if he has full custody?

Tbf after being in the court process myself the court pushed for my ex to have full custody despite him being a regular cocaine user. Luckily I kept my children. Courts are starting to favour fathers despite what they may or may not do.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The mothers probably an early hours drinking regular from whethys, he likes to. Keep it all under one roof. He's probs best of a bad bunch. Just hope SS is sniffing around somewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.