Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Robbo the slobbo shacked up with chicken man, bet his vasectomy was never in her plan ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion- rob the slob, no time to be a mother, she's shacked up with her brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
โ€˜So happy this chair has vibrate function so I have my hands free to text instead of holding the actual babyโ€™ WHY!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Reactions: 3
Who does she even have to text ๐Ÿ˜ณ
โ€˜bring me some wine the kids are a nightmare, oh can you also get some condoms on your way home but not until after 5 because Iโ€™ve got to post some underwear selfies for the gram nowโ€™

Just a suggestion ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
โ€œCut my wine consumption right down lately...โ€ yeah okay Yobbo, you keep kidding yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thinks itโ€™s sooo cool and grown up that she has discovered Blossom Hill.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Being_Robbo #2 Living the dream on a Spoons wage, drinking wine is all the rage. Chicken man in my bed, here's a selfie of my massive forehead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.